Pumpkin Spice Brulee

Oolong Tea
Allspice, Artificial Flavouring, Carob Pieces, Chicory Root, Chocolate Flakes, Cinnamon, Cloves, Ginger Pieces, Milk, Nutmeg, Oolong Tea, Pumpkin Pieces, Pumpkin Seeds, White Chocolate Bits
Chocolate, Cinnamon, Oats, Pumpkin, Spices, Caramel, Clove, Ginger, Nuts, Peppercorn, Spicy, Sugar, Sweet, Nutmeg, Cloves, Cocoa, Cream, White Chocolate, Creamy, Natural Pumpkin Spice Flavor, Coffee, Vanilla, Carrot, Toffee, Cedar, Molasses, Autumn Leaf Pile
Medium
Edit tea info Last updated by Shae

• “Sipdown. I am being teased by the faintest whispers of spice. It’s warm and comforting, but I wish I could actually taste. Drunk with almond milk. :) 3 min at 185F” Read full tasting note
  • “And that’s a sipdown (82) for this oolong as I drink my re-steeped cup of it. I enjoyed it – the spices were actually a little different from most of the pumpkin teas I’ve had, although it’s more...” Read full tasting note
  • “I was out near a Teavana and remembered that I wanted to get a to-go cup of this one to try it out. It sounded promising for a Teavana blend, and every once in a while they come out with a blend...” Read full tasting note
  • “I had high hopes for this tea but a) it actually was .98 per 2 oz more than the tin said which made me really mad and b) it doesn’t taste nearly as good as its ingredients would lead you to...” Read full tasting note

From Teavana

A bountiful harvest of sweetness and spice, this warming oolong is an impeccable accompaniment to crisp autumn days. A balanced swirl of rich pumpkin and flavors of caramel, toffee, butterscotch, and creamy vanilla, this rich and smooth cup is a sublime indulgence for the body and mind any time of day.

Richly sweet and creamy white and dark chocolate meets sweet pumpkin and toffee flavors, an undertone of sweet spice and mocha

About Teavana View company

I love this tea, and this is coming from someone who is not a big fan of pumpkin. Something about the spice combination. I love making it into a latte with just a little bit of sweetener.

Flavors: Nutmeg

Boiling 2 min, 45 sec 2 tsp 16 OZ / 473 ML

I really love this tea, it was the first teavana tea that I ever tried. It’s especially good when you add a little milk to make it into a frothy latte. I find that it can withstand 2 steeps which is great because it’s pretty darn expensive! If you can, get this tea when it’s on sale!

Flavors: Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Pumpkin

5 min, 0 sec 2 tsp 10 OZ / 295 ML

A little cup of autumn. I tried this at a friends house. Normally, I don’t purchase Teavana teas, but this one left me wanting more. I may have to splurge and get some for myself.

I had a sample of this one tonight at Teavana in the Apache Mall in Rochester. I enjoyed it but not so much that I bought any. Instead I bought 2 ounces of Caramel Chai instead. Sort of wish I’d gotten the Pumpkin Spice Brulee. Oh well.

The first day of the aspirin desensitization is complete and went well. I had the desired alleric/asthma attack with hives, so the doctor is pleased. Tomorrow we do it again. Yay?

OMGsrsly

Good luck! That doesn’t sound super fun.

Maddy Barone

It really wasn’t that bad. If it goes right I won’t have a reaction tomorrow and I’ll be done!

Why don’t they use they name ‘creme brulee’? It’s an actual dessert. ‘Brulee’ just means burnt. This is another tea I had at the store. There are sooo many scents/ flavours going on here. First, there are the usual pumpkin spices. Then there is the creamy white chocolate. And a cocoa flavour. Didn’t really notice any pumpkin. Thankfully, the chicory decided to hide in the sample I tried. It’s okay, but trying too hard.

Flavors: Chocolate, Cinnamon, Cloves, Cocoa, Cream, Nutmeg, Spices, White Chocolate

This is another one of my absolute favourite teas. I stock up on it during the post-Christmas sale to enjoy all through the year. I must say that I prefer it to the Pumpkin Chai blend from David’s Tea. It has a little something extra that I love, making it taste smoother and creamier. It is an oily tea that does leave a residue after brewing, but I can deal with that. I highly recommend this one, especially as a tea latte! Yum yum!

Backlog. Pretty good, both by itself and blended with other teas (I tried it with a caramel chai and maybe a basic black). Would buy again.

The smell of the “leafs” is delicious, and also when the tea is done keeps the good fragrance. The downside is that this tea is kinda oily and artificial, and I could barely see any tea. Bu tastes good Enough.

Flavors: Pumpkin, Spices

185 °F / 85 °C 3 min, 0 sec 4 g 15 OZ / 443 ML

Felt like having something sweet and flavoured, this was the only tea that fit the bill in my work stash. Felt a little lacking today though, compared to my previous notes on this. The melty chocolate oil slicks bothered me as did the strangeness of caramelized brulee & pumpkin spice on the watery base that is tea. Sometimes whether you like a tea or not just boils down to that day’s mood.

My traditional Sunday morning tea. Made it one morning, took it with me to church, when I got to church my two year old says she’s thirsty. So I let her sip. Big mistake. Then my six year old wants some. They. are. hooked. But I see why it is soooo delicious! I have tried numerous pumpkin teas and have always been disappointed…until now. I LOVE THIS TEA! Somehow Teavana got everything just right here.

Flavors: Cinnamon, Clove, Pumpkin, Sweet