Peach Tranquility

Fruit Herbal Blend
Apple Pieces, Artificial Flavouring, Candied Pinapple, Chamomile, Lemon Verbena, Peach, Rose Hips
Peach, Fruity, Sweet, Apple, Citrus, Hibiscus, Pineapple, Stonefruits, Tart, Vanilla, Artificial, Candied Apple, Floral, Sugar, Honey, Citrusy, Berries, Fruit Tree Flowers, Orchids
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Shae

• “Still my favorite blend from Teavana, & I enjoyed a cup tonight, unsweetened. I really am trying to start winding down a little earlier each night, although in all honesty, I haven’t been all...” Read full tasting note
  • “i had a cold brew of this one and i’m thinking my tastebuds may be having issues with this one so i’ll hold off on rating it. The aroma is undeniably peachy but the taste comes across as overly...” Read full tasting note
  • ““Another Traveling Tea Box?!?!” The dryleaf smell evokes images of peach syrup, peach gummy candy, canned peaches, and peach pie filling. Every yummy good peach dessert. I could ever want is in...” Read full tasting note
  • “I somehow went from owning absolutely no teas from Teavana to having a ton in the span of about a week. First there was the Heavenly Sale, and then I got some as a Christmas gift from my...” Read full tasting note

From Teavana

A peaceful medley of soft peach and sweetpineapple gently falls across your palate, while calming Roman chamomile and lemon verbena shower over you, creating a tranquil treat.

Sweet peach infusion with light citrus and floral undertones

Use 1.5-2 tsp of tea per 8oz of water. Heat water to just at boiling (208 degrees/98 degrees Celsius) and steep for 5-6 minutes. For stronger flavor use more tea leaves. 2oz of tea equals 25-30 teaspoons.

Ingredients: Apple pieces, candied pineapple pieces (pineapple, sugar, citric acid), rosehip peels, peach pieces (with rice flour), artificial flavoring, chamomile flowers, lemon verbena

About Teavana View company

I liked this better than Precious White Peach from Teavana. However, since I can only seem to get one steeping out of it, I can’t consider this a good value purchase.

Dry:

Smells great of fresh peaches and fruit. Since it is an herbal, there are no tea leaves and its very heavy and dense, so you use up tea quickly.

Steeped:

1.5 or 2 tsp per 8 oz. Add a bit of rock sugar and you have yourself a very sweet nectar of peach syrup. It’s almost overbearing in sweetness, but does blend well with many other of Teavana’s tea’s to add a bit of peachiness.

Alas my search for a good, natural tasting peach tea continues.

Peach Tranquility is exactly as it sounds…peach and tranquil. Pre-steep, this tea resembles Teavana’s myriad of tisanes with a melange of dried fruits and a sparse number of tea leaves. Steeped, it resembles old, dirty pee. The aroma of the pre-steep tea is simply intoxicating with its abundance of peach notes. Steeped, the aroma is tempered quite a bit tho it is still present. Upon tasting, the peach presence initially is missing, but it quietly reappears once the tea crosses the rear of the palate. This tea is pleasant, unassuming and unremarkable. It probably will fair best if blended with something else.

delicious. sweet peachy taste and very fragrant but not too much. personally don’t like my fruit teas too strong so this one was perfect for me. may be weak for heavy tea drinkers.

I just made a cup of this delicious tea while I watched an episode of Criminal Minds. Not quite the right fit. Although the tea was delicious, as always, it was also calming, which the episode of Criminal Minds was not. But thats ok, I still love both. And I love you Dr. Reid.

This is a herbal tisane.

1.5 tsp steeped in 8oz water. Sweetened with 1 peice of rock sugar.

Smell of dry tea: smells like Trident peach gum, notes of peach, pineapple, candy. Very sweet.

Appearance of dry tea: small uniform chunks of fruit, small light green whole leaves.

Colour of liquor: orange-pink, very peachy in colour, light and clear.

Taste of liquor: tastes very similar to peach gum. Fruity, mild, mellow, slightly sweet.

I will definitely keep this in stock and recommend it to others.

I also recommend Criminal Minds to others :)

I have been wanting to replace my 2 formerly favorite bagged teas with loose leaf versions. I know I won’t get it exactly, but enough that I don’t miss not having the bag version. (Perfect Peach and Mint Medley by Bigelow.) So with that in mind, I picked up the Peach Tranquility by Teavana.
Now generally, if a tea doesn’t WOW! me (like Zingiber Ginger Coconut.) Then I’m not going to want to get it. However, though this tea did not wow me, I did like it enough that I not only willing to pair it with some of the teas I already got, but possibly might be willing, (in another 2 weeks, with payday.) get something that the Teavana site suggests would be a good pairing. Not to mention do the standard like fiddle with the water temp and steep time.
With Teavana teas I actually grab the kettle right before it boils, or try to, you know, someone compared this to a while tea, I wonder if maybe that temp would work better. Will add to this later if I find a successful and happy pairing, etc.. On a happier note, I bought more Zingiber Ginger Coconut!

I enjoy this tea right before bed. Something about this tea is really calming and helps me sleep really well. I like to add a little bit of rock sugar to this tea just to give it some sweetness otherwise it can be very astringent. I love this tea, it’s easily one of my favorites and it tastes wonderful blended with Strawberry Blush Rose.

Flavors: Peach

Boiling 4 min, 0 sec 2 tsp 16 OZ / 473 ML

Delicious! My favourite tea from teavana

Flavors: Fruity, Peach, Sweet

Peachy, sweet chamomile, a bit tart, and a good dose of vanilla. I enjoyed this hot, but it did not resteep very well (hottish water cooled over an hour, still didn’t have any flavour).

Flavors: Apple, Citrus, Fruity, Hibiscus, Peach, Pineapple, Stonefruits, Sweet, Tart, Vanilla

LuckyMe

This one brings back memories. By itself it’s a little strong, but it’s great blended with straight tea. I would add a pinch to green tea towards the end steeps for a nice flavor boost.

This one is definitely a wonderful smelling tea. I just want to sit and hold the warm cup and breathe in the beautiful smell. To me it doesn’t taste as good as it smells but it’s still good. There’s more floral in there then I was expecting and less peach based on the scent. One that I will try again but there are other peach teas I like more like the Rishi one.

I don’t usually drink Teavana, but this is probably one of the only teas I really enjoy from there. I got quite a few sachets of it, and it’s pretty nice. It has a really nice peach flavour to it, and something else about it makes it sweeter than other teas. It’s definitely a lovely blend considering it’s from Teavana.

Flavors: Candied Apple, Peach