Peach Tranquility

Fruit Herbal Blend
Apple Pieces, Artificial Flavouring, Candied Pinapple, Chamomile, Lemon Verbena, Peach, Rose Hips
Peach, Fruity, Sweet, Apple, Citrus, Hibiscus, Pineapple, Stonefruits, Tart, Vanilla, Artificial, Candied Apple, Floral, Sugar, Honey, Citrusy, Berries, Fruit Tree Flowers, Orchids
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Shae

• “Still my favorite blend from Teavana, & I enjoyed a cup tonight, unsweetened. I really am trying to start winding down a little earlier each night, although in all honesty, I haven’t been all...” Read full tasting note
  • “i had a cold brew of this one and i’m thinking my tastebuds may be having issues with this one so i’ll hold off on rating it. The aroma is undeniably peachy but the taste comes across as overly...” Read full tasting note
  • ““Another Traveling Tea Box?!?!” The dryleaf smell evokes images of peach syrup, peach gummy candy, canned peaches, and peach pie filling. Every yummy good peach dessert. I could ever want is in...” Read full tasting note
  • “I somehow went from owning absolutely no teas from Teavana to having a ton in the span of about a week. First there was the Heavenly Sale, and then I got some as a Christmas gift from my...” Read full tasting note

From Teavana

A peaceful medley of soft peach and sweetpineapple gently falls across your palate, while calming Roman chamomile and lemon verbena shower over you, creating a tranquil treat.

Sweet peach infusion with light citrus and floral undertones

Use 1.5-2 tsp of tea per 8oz of water. Heat water to just at boiling (208 degrees/98 degrees Celsius) and steep for 5-6 minutes. For stronger flavor use more tea leaves. 2oz of tea equals 25-30 teaspoons.

Ingredients: Apple pieces, candied pineapple pieces (pineapple, sugar, citric acid), rosehip peels, peach pieces (with rice flour), artificial flavoring, chamomile flowers, lemon verbena

About Teavana View company

I don’t usually drink Teavana, but this is probably one of the only teas I really enjoy from there. I got quite a few sachets of it, and it’s pretty nice. It has a really nice peach flavour to it, and something else about it makes it sweeter than other teas. It’s definitely a lovely blend considering it’s from Teavana.

Flavors: Candied Apple, Peach

I enjoyed this one iced but was not overly impressed – it was ok, nothing memorable.

I also had this one at Starbucks and for $3, I’m pretty glad I did… This is one of the teas that I was hemming and hawing about, trying to decide if I wanted it and well… I don’t.

It’s nice, it’s peachy, sweet (a bit of stevia added in possibly? that’s a big thing with flavored teas) but there’s really nothing more to it. Even peach juice has a bit more flavor to it. I’d definitely pick up a $3 box of Celestial Seasoning’s peach tea over picking up some of this as loose leaf.

One thing to note: since both this and the Passion Tango were just not quite to par, my date suggested blending them. After telling him that was gross, we did and it was actually much better. The (over) sweetness of the peach tranquility cut the (extreme) tartness of the passion tango really well. Why is Teavana blending such a big thing? Just make a tea that tastes well on it’s own, guys…

Flavors: Peach, Sweet

Used two sachets per 16 oz, steeped for 5 minutes. Strong artificial peach flavor overwhelms.

Flavors: Artificial, Floral, Fruity, Peach

16 OZ / 473 ML

I love this tea. It’s a great end of the day, wind down tea.

I really wanted to like this tea, but I find the peach flavour too weak for my tastes. I much prefer Just Peachy from David’s Tea which has a much stronger peach flavour, almost like peach juice. Occasionally, I blend the Peach Tranquility with the Jasmine Dragon Phoenix Pearls green tea which is quite enjoyable. While I do not dislike this tea, it is definitely a tea that I could live without.

From what I’ve had of Teavana teas, this is by far my favourite. This always gets bonus points for being the only camomile I’ve ever enjoyed. While the camomile is noticeable, the peach wins out, without being as in your face as DAVID’s Tea’s Just Peachy. If there was a Teavana store here I’d probably pick some up, but trips to Starbucks can feed the occasional craving.

Flavors: Peach

Mmm! This tea reminds me why I love good peach teas. I was looking for a nice, soothing tea because I had cramps on a long 9 hr car trip. This tea did the trick!! I am not the biggest fan of chamomile but this tea had just the right amount of it. The entire tea was bold but not in an unpleasant way, and the flavours complimented each other well! Plus, it smelled delicious. It may even get me into a Teavana store to buy some.

I had a few scoops of this left so I thought I would ice it just to finish up the bag. I usually only cold steep for about five hours, but I let this one go for closer to seventeen hours. The end result is better than it was when I initially tasted it five hours in, but still not quite what I was looking for. I have really liked this tea in the past, so I think the issue is that I was just working with whatever was left in the bag (which may have been more tea dust than quality fruit pieces). I will work my way through the pitcher, but I am not going to be sorry to be done this one! I think it is a good tea, but my bag was maybe a bit too old and not quite enough to make a whole pitcher of tea.

This is much better then I thought it was going to be. It’s a name and flavor that really match each other. I feel quite at ease while drinking this. The longer it steeps the sweeter it gets, which I don’t really think makes it any better. It seems to be best around the 5 min mark.

1 tsp