Raspberry Riot Lemon Mate

Fruit Herbal Yerba maté Blend
Apple Pieces, Citric Acid, Green Yerba Mate, Hibiscus Flowers, Lemongrass, Natural And Artificial Flavouring, Raspberry, Rose Buds, Rose Hip Peels
Earth, Hibiscus, Lemon, Raspberry, Astringent, Berry, Citrus, Fruity, Tart, Drying, Berries, Dust, Lemon Zest
Low
Edit tea info Last updated by Shae

2 Images

• “So I think going to the mall went well. I’ll give you no guesses as to where I was going. Since as you can see mall pretzel turned into this and 2 oz of Anjou Pear-adise since I’ve been dreaming...” Read full tasting note
  • “I see Teavana has free shipping, so I decided to sit down and give RRLM a shot in hot tea mode before I make an order. I’ve done this tea iced a couple times and it is amazing! STEEPED: Deep red...” Read full tasting note
  • “I’ve only had bagged mates before, and I wasn’t overly impressed. I basically concluded that if the choice was between mate and actual tea, I could see no reason to choose mate. So this is...” Read full tasting note
  • “This is a tea that is hard for me to review… Why? Well, I had it hot and thought it was absolutely awful. So bad that I forgot about it (or tried to forget about it) for a really long time. This...” Read full tasting note

From Teavana

Bright and crisp raspberries enhanced with refreshing lemon citrus

A riot of fruity flavors – bright fruity raspberry meets zesty, zingy lemon creating an unforgettable twist on lemonade. The explosion of phenomenal fruit flavors are complemented by high-grade maté, red and golden delicious apple slices, and peppy lemon zest. Bold, brash, tart and terrific, it’s outstanding served over ice.

Ingredients: Apple pieces, hibiscus flowers, rose hip peels, green maté, raspberries,lemongrass, apple slices, natural and artificial flavoring, rosebuds, raspberry pieces, citric acid

How To Steep
3 Perfectea Scoops – Scoop loose leaf tea into infuser.
205°F – Heat fresh (preferably filtered) water.
8 fl oz – Pour water over sachet in cup.
5 min – Stay close to this steep time for optimal flavor.
1 steep

Blends Well With
Youthberry White Tea
Dragonfruit Devotion Herbal Tea

About Teavana View company

Finally a mate you can ice!! I love this with a little sugar. Out of this world fruity taste and with that great roasted mate base. Delicious! I only ever drink this iced but a lot of people have been raving to me about it hot. I’ll have to try that sometime. Overall, this is a must try for mate and fruit tea lovers. The sharp lemon kick with the raspberry is pure heaven.

Yum! This is the best fruity Maté I have ever had; Great to blend! My current favorites to blend it with are Six Summits Oolong and Pineapple Kona Pop!

bugabo0o

Put in the last 30s with Strawberry Paraiso to add a caffiene kick!

I recruited this fruity tea to help wake me up for a 7am weekend shift (the horror!). This time I mixed it with Weight To Go Pu-erh from Teavana and the sour lemon flavor I oh so much hated in the Raspberry Riot was subdued. Mixing these two is simply delicious and really improves the mate’s flavor. I decided to up my rating of this tea for this reason :)

This is my 2nd favorite Teavana tea! It’s summer and I always have a pitcher of this iced. I work 3rd shift and take this with me on the way out the door. Once the cold weather gets here, I’ll be taking it hot, which is really nice too.

Can’t taste the mate in it, the fruit is to strong. You don’t even need much in the way of sugar, as it’s sweet enough without.

This is by far one of my favourite herbals that I have tasted so far.

When I first tried yerba mate I was thrown off by an unpleasant taste, though after tasting Raspberry Riot I now know this was due to the blend I had originally tasted it in.

The taste of this mate is a pleasant mix of sweet and sour. Even though some may not usually enjoy tart flavours, the lovely taste of the fruits coupled with the green mate would make it difficult for anyone not to like this blend.

This mate is one of my favourite pick me ups. The tart, tangy flavours of the fruit serve as an explosion of flavour and the mate acts as the ultimate mateine/caffeine kick.

Definitely worth trying if you’re into a very flavourful herbal!

Loves it! It’s fruity and sweet but not too much so. Definitely better than its predecessor, Lemon Blast Mate.

Had this as my morning tea and it was fantastic.

Smells amazing, tastes alright. Mate saves my bacon again. Must steep conservatively to avoid stirring the hibiscus dragon of despair.

It’s been a while since I had a mate or guayusa around the house. This long hiatus has made me realize that it’s essential for basic functions after sleep deprivation.

This was a Christmas gift from a friend who claimed to have chosen it based on the merit of smell alone (she doesn’t like or know a lot about tea). I’m glad I can show her how much I appreciate it by having it with me whenever we meet up in the morning.

Flavors: Earth, Hibiscus, Lemon, Raspberry

Rosehips

The hibiscus dragon of despair! I know that beast.

CrowKettle

It’s a surprisingly common beast.

I didn’t have quite enough of the Raspberry Riot Lemon Mate to make a full cup so I added in a bit of Teavana’s Apple Lemon Pomegranate to supplement since it also has that lemon/lemongrass flavor. My tea ball, as usual, isn’t doing such a great job at holding everything in so there are pieces of lemongrass floating on the the surface of my cup. Lots of pieces. I bought a large Finum brewing basket over the weekend but forgot to pack it in my work bag.

The liquid is dark, a deep berry color, and it tastes tart and dusty. I’ll buy more of this because it’s one of my husband’s favorites. Hopefully my next cup will be better because it will be fresh. This batch has been sitting in our cupboard for a while. This tastes fruity but I’m not picking up on any of the apple. It tastes just like the Raspberry Riot Lemon Mate. I’m not really detecting any of the Apple Lemon Pomegranate.

Flavors: Dust, Fruity, Tart