Sweet Peach Fruit Tea

Edit tea info Last updated by TeaVivre

From Teavivre

Ingredients: Roselle, Apple, Peach, Organge Peel, Chrysanthemum, Flavorings

Taste: A sweet nectarine drink

Brew: 1-2 tablespoons for 17oz of water. Brew at 212 ºF (100 ºC) for 1 to 5 minutes

TeaVivre’s Fruit Tea’s make great, low calorie, caffeine-free, refreshing drinks for anytime of the day. Made only from carefully matched flower petals, dried fruit and berries, they all have high levels of vitamins and minerals and – most importantly – taste and smell great! They are all fantastic to drink either hot or iced.

About Teavivre View company

Cold brew of this yesterday was again quite nice. The peach was more sour than sweet with the blending of the other ingredients and i found with just a tiny bit of sugar, the edges softened and it was really pleasant to drink even being off of peach like i have been.

Sipdown of my sample

This is fairly good cold brewed. It tasted more pineapple than peach this time though. I think I still prefer the blueberry one over this from Teavivre.

I love this. It is more reminiscent of peach with other fruit equally represented, as opposed to straight up peach, perhaps more like peachberry, as it is still very hibiscusy and has a berry quality. But with a bit of honey the peachy juiciness is brought out. I am impressed, and will consider repurchasing.

Boiling 4 min, 30 sec 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

I got a sample of this with my most recent Teavivre order, because I love peaches & it sounded interesting. The first thing I noticed is that the dry tea smells delicious. I ate a few small pieces of tasty dried fruit from the bag, & then I brewed the tea.
It’s very red, & the flavor is tart, so I’m thinking hibiscus, but I don’t see it listed on the ingredients.
I’ve never drank a tea with roselle in it, so I looked it up on Wikipedia, & sure enough, it is a member of the (you guessed it) hibiscus family.
I can handle a little hibiscus, from time to time, provided the drink is also sweet, so I added a little stevia. It’s fruity & drinkable, but I think it would be much better over ice.