Jasmine Herbal Tea

Bulk, Loose Leaf
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by KiwiDelight
Boiling 1 min, 30 sec 17 oz / 500 ml

• “Thank you to whoever sent me a sample of this! I don’t remember who sent it to me, but it was at least 6 months ago. I’ve had 8+ cups of this, yet somehow have not logged it. I don’t like how...” Read full tasting note

From Teavivre

These slightly yellow buds and green receptacles not only have concentrated, pleasant fragrance but also have fresh, sublet, and soft mouthfeel.

Made of the carefully hand-picked fresh flowers, those dried light yellow jasmine flowers have fresh, elegant fragrance which is refreshing and relaxing.

About Teavivre View company

I don’t like how bitter this can be if you oversteep it or use hot water. As far as jasmine flavour goes, it is a 100/100. Very flavourful and I absolutely adore jasmine teas. I’m really sensitive to bitterness, though, so I find that a bit off putting. However, when mixed with another tea, it is absolutely fantastic. I’ve tried it with 52Teas’ Cotton Candy (white) and David’s Tea’s Jasmine Dragon Pearls (black). Both have been fantastic. I still have a few cups of this left, and I’m going to try it with chamomile, iced with Murchie’s Purple Majesty, and with silver needle white.

TL;DR It goes really well in blends with other teas, gets bitter when steeped too hot or too long

Flavors: Floral, Jasmine, Perfume