Blood Orange Fruit tea

Fruit Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by tea-sipper

1 Tasting Note View all

• “This is way weaker than I expected. I overleafed it the second time I tried it so that I could get a better sense of the flavor. It’s a bit tart. I prefer a light, refreshing orange flavor, but...” Read full tasting note

From Teavivre

This fruit tea is full of fruit granules and you can see a large slice of orange when you open up the package, accompanied by a natural aroma of various fruits, which seems to bring us into a fruit garden, full of charming ripe fruit aroma. The color of its tea liquid is tempting, with refreshing orange scent surrounds you, and the aftertaste is fresh and sweet, which will satisfy your taste buds both visually and tastefully.

Ingredients: Roselle, pineapple, apple, raisin, orange peel, orange slices, chrysanthemum, edible flavoring

About Teavivre View company

1 Tasting Note

This is way weaker than I expected. I overleafed it the second time I tried it so that I could get a better sense of the flavor. It’s a bit tart. I prefer a light, refreshing orange flavor, but this was heavier with the sour ingredients. The flavor is okay, but not unique or interesting in any way.