Dandelion Caramel Nut

Organic
Edit tea info Last updated by Janefan
Boiling 6 min, 0 sec 8 oz / 236 ml

1 Tasting Note View all

• “Mmmmmm….. hate to say it, but I think I like this better than adding vanilla honey to the Traditional Medicinals Roasted Dandelion. There’s the perfect amount of sweetness built in from the figs...” Read full tasting note

From teechino

Barley-free & Gluten-free. A swirl of sweet and creamy caramel against roasted dandelion & nuts.

About teechino View company

1 Tasting Note

Mmmmmm….. hate to say it, but I think I like this better than adding vanilla honey to the Traditional Medicinals Roasted Dandelion. There’s the perfect amount of sweetness built in from the figs and dates (“dates” wasn’t an option in the ingredients box, btw). All it needs is a splash of almond milk and I am set for afternoon relaxation. Downside is the high price for only 10 teabags :-(

Flavors: Caramel, Dates, Nuts, Roasted Barley, Vanilla

gmathis

Ooh…does sound interesting!

Janefan

good news – it resteeps nicely. Almost as much color and flavor. I was worried that with more chicory than dandelion root, it may not stimulate digestion in the same manner, but apparently chicory has similar effects: http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supplements/ingredientmono-92-chicory.aspx?activeIngredientId=92&activeIngredientName=chicory&source=1