Black Tea, Cardamom, Cinnamon Bark, Cloves, Ginger Root, Marigold Flowers, Natural Pumpkin Spice Flavor
Ginger, Spices, Bitter, Cardamon, Cinnamon, Clove, Nutmeg, Nutty, Tannic
Medium
Edit tea info Last updated by KiwiDelight

• “Thank You Tea-Sipper! for this sample package of this tea. Dry Leaf: The tea smells like cola initially with some spices. Brewing: 2 TSP of leaf using just boiled water steeped for 3 1/2 minutes...” Read full tasting note
  • “I absolutely had to have a pumpkin tea today. Its pumpkin day! I will be heading off to the pumpkin patch to select my gourds, and so I needed an appropriate brew to take with me. I brewed up my...” Read full tasting note
  • “I can’t remember who sent me this, but it is labelled as “Angry Pumpkin” – Angry Tea Room. I only used 1 tsp in a coldbrew, so I still have 5 tsp left. It is good though, I am not in a hurry to get...” Read full tasting note
  • “I bought this for the Black Friday sale. It came in a mason jar inside the cutest pumpkin mug! The tea is pretty tasty. I wouldn’t call it overly, definitely pumpkin flavored. But it isn’t too...” Read full tasting note

From The Angry Tea Room

Brace yourself, its Pumpkin time. Not too over-powering but still with the iconic pumpkin taste, this tea is the answer to all your fall wants and needs.

Add a bit of sugar and a splash of milk to enhance the pumpkin flavor.

Brewing Suggestions
1½ tsp. tea

8 oz. boiling (212°) water
Steep for 3-4 minutes

About The Angry Tea Room View company

Thank You Tea-Sipper! for this sample package of this tea.
Dry Leaf: The tea smells like cola initially with some spices.
Brewing: 2 TSP of leaf using just boiled water steeped for 3 1/2 minutes covered.
Added a tsp of agave and tiny bit of almond milk as recommended.

The milk made this tea very creamy. Flavor wise it’s like a mild chai with the additional milk and sweetener it reminds me of the traditional creamy masala chai that is served in indian restaurants. The spices come through in each sip, but I’m also getting a pop of something that tastes like cola. It’s a nice surprise. I’m not sure where it’s coming from though. I can’t detect any pumpkin flavor though. It’s quite different from any other pumpkin tea I’ve ever had in a good way. I can sort of see how the spices and creaminess might make you think of pumpkin pie. Agave really brings out any sort of soda aspect a tea has.

Flavors: Ginger, Spices

Boiling 3 min, 30 sec 2 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

I brewed up my entire sample of this into a good little pot of tea, which I’m enjoying, but am not completely blown away by. It seems to focus a bit more of pumpkin than a pumpkin chai would, but I’m getting the typical thing of more pumpkin spice than pumpkin.
Still, I think this is a fairly good example of the breed, and I’ve enjoyed this nice little pot!
Also a sipdown!

Evol Ving Ness

You mad sip down machine you.

I only used 1 tsp in a coldbrew, so I still have 5 tsp left. It is good though, I am not in a hurry to get rid of it.

Strong black base, slightly bitter. Strong flavours of cardamom, clove, nutmeg, cinnamon, light on the ginger (chai spices). Lightly nutty. Overall, it is a good chai that makes me think of autumn or winter. I didn’t enjoy the base, but maybe 1 hour was too long a steep. I forgot I had it brewing until I went into the kitchen to find snacks (I ate some macadamia nuts…good pairing!) It isn’t something I would buy, but I did enjoy getting to taste it.

Flavors: Bitter, Cardamon, Cinnamon, Clove, Ginger, Nutmeg, Nutty, Tannic

Iced 8 min or more 1 tsp 17 OZ / 500 ML

I bought this for the Black Friday sale. It came in a mason jar inside the cutest pumpkin mug! The tea is pretty tasty. I wouldn’t call it overly, definitely pumpkin flavored. But it isn’t too spicy either. Only an occasional spice ingredient here and there within the black tea (cinnamon, clove, ginger, cardamom). It’s not an overt chai blend though. The black tea is robust enough. Mostly what makes this interesting is a hint of creamy flavor, like a whip cream on top of a pumpkin pie (it might be the flower petals too — I’m convinced this type adds a sweetness.) This blend would be to die for with actual pumpkin pieces or more actual pumpkin flavor. But this hits the craving as is.
Steep #1 // 1 1/2 teaspoons for a full mug// 10 minutes after boiling // 3 minute steep
Steep #2 // just boiled // 4 minute steep