Pumpkin Patch Chai

Chai Honeybush Blend
Cardamom, Cinnamon Bark, Cocoa Nibs, Ginger Root, Honeybush, Natural Pumpkin Spice Flavor, Safflower
Edit tea info Last updated by The Angry Tea Room

From The Angry Tea Room

Pumpkin Patch Chai. A spicy pumpkin chai that is great for lattes. Now you can get your white girl on without ever leaving the house.

Brewing Suggestions
1½ tsp. tea

8 oz. boiling (212°) water
Steep for 5 minutes

Ingredients:
honeybush tea, cinnamon bark, cardamom, ginger root, cocoa nibs, natural pumpkin spice flavor and safflower

About The Angry Tea Room View company

Sipdown! Dominant flavors are cardamom, cinnamon, and pumpkin spice. It’s nice enough taken straight but I enjoy this tea best with some rice milk and pumpkin agave.

I really miss having a chance to read everyone’s tasting notes! I just took a gander at the dashboard and saw a few Steepsterers that had been missing for a while had returned. That’s always good to see! Hope all of you are well!
Day #2 – This was the tea for yesterday, but when I drink rooibos, I usually have a second steep the next night. So first steep was last night and second steep was tonight. Couldn’t write the review until now! This is a chai with a honeybush base – no black tea. The spices aren’t too spicy. But there is an odd flavor of bubblegum… not sure how! The cocoa nibs don’t offer much flavor here either. Maybe I should have used two teaspoons. Otherwise, I’m just happy to have another no-caff option, especially honeybush since I rarely see those. The second steep was left alone for a while, so it had much more flavor than the first. Yum. I think Angry Tea Room’s teas have been very unique so far! This isn’t even the only pumpkin no-caff tea from Angry.
Steep #1 // 1 1/2 teaspoons for a full mug// 10 minutes after boiling // 3 minute steep
Steep #2 // just boiled // many minute steep

VariaTEA

Tbh I have gotten bubblegum on occasion from Honeybush bases so maybe that’s doing it. Definitely not what one would want from a pumpkin tea lol

tea-sipper

Oh thanks — the bubblegum could definitely be the honeybush then. Weird!