Tangerine White Tea

White Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Cameron B.

1 Tasting Note View all

• “My first time trying tea from this company, but not my first tangerine white tea. How does it stack up? The dry leaf smells almost candy-ish, and I was worried it was going to be very sweet and...” Read full tasting note

From The Capsoul

Aromatized white tea with dried fruits

About The Capsoul View company

1 Tasting Note

The dry leaf smells almost candy-ish, and I was worried it was going to be very sweet and artificial tasting. Once steeped, however, the sweetness died down a little and the tangerine is just the right level for me. The leaves are large and flat and there are a few stems mixed in. From tea or fruit? That would require fetching my reading glasses.

This is very similar in taste to the Tangerine White from Revolution Tea that is made specially for P F Chang’s restaurant. (Hint – the wholesale division will sell it to you if you are willing to buy it by the case. I was. Split it with friends and family.)

I think this one might be a tad more forgiving of less than optimal conditions, though. I forgot to set a timer and estimated the time and this turned out really, really well. A winner for me. I think it would be fabulous iced, too.