Punjaban Party

Black Chai Blend
Ginger, Spices, Sweet, Cardamom, Fennel
Bulk, Loose Leaf
Medium
Edit tea info Last updated by Cameron B.
Boiling 4 min, 0 sec 12 oz / 354 ml

• “I am cold. A chai sounded good. I find this one to be a bit lacking though. It’s spicy which is good but otherwise, it is rather bland. A true chai, in my opinion, should be able to stand on its...” Read full tasting note
  • “This is a pretty typical chai from the TTB, but it tastes nice. There’s a ton of candied ginger, but that doesn’t seem to make much impact. I definitely taste the cardamom and fennel. The second...” Read full tasting note
  • “Iced Tea with Vanilla Cold Foam Sipdown (225) Strange VariaTEA TTB: Tea 23 My sister gave birth this week, a month before her due date. So it’s been hectic and I’ve largely been sustaining on iced...” Read full tasting note
  • “ Advent Calendar Day 15 This chai was heavy on the ginger and also unexpectedly sweet. It didn’t have that nasty stevia aftertaste, thankfully, so maybe the sweetness is coming from the candied...” Read full tasting note

From The Chai Box

Punjaban Party is a refreshing and aromatic blend with a bold taste and bright fragrances.

Benefits: Antioxidants, digestion, anti-inflammatory, and benefits heart health

Ingredients: Black tea, candied ginger, fennel, and cardamom

Inspiration: Punjab, India is often recognized for its vibrant colors, music, and flavors of North India and is thus the inspiration for this blend.

About The Chai Box View company

I am cold. A chai sounded good. I find this one to be a bit lacking though. It’s spicy which is good but otherwise, it is rather bland. A true chai, in my opinion, should be able to stand on its own and with milk. This barely gets the job done.

This is a pretty typical chai from the TTB, but it tastes nice. There’s a ton of candied ginger, but that doesn’t seem to make much impact. I definitely taste the cardamom and fennel. The second steep is almost as tasty as the first. It’s quite pleasant to start the day with a warm cup of this.

Iced Tea with Vanilla Cold Foam Sipdown (225)

Strange VariaTEA TTB: Tea 23

My sister gave birth this week, a month before her due date. So it’s been hectic and I’ve largely been sustaining on iced white mochas with cold foam from Starbucks. Though at some point I decided I wanted to try out my new handheld milk frother and make a cold foam. I decided vanilla cold foam on a plain chai was the. Eat way to go since it was a fairly simple flavour combo. The frother worked great. The tea tasted sorta like bubblegum. So it wasn’t bad by any means but I was very confused.

Advent Calendar Day 15

This chai was heavy on the ginger and also unexpectedly sweet. It didn’t have that nasty stevia aftertaste, thankfully, so maybe the sweetness is coming from the candied ginger? Anyway, nothing super special or memorable, but a pleasant enough cup to start my day!

Flavors: Ginger, Spices, Sweet

Boiling 4 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 12 OZ / 354 ML

Tea Thoughts Halloween countdown box day 1. This box is bringing me absolute and total joy. I’m in complete fall tea mode and my chai options are currently pretty limited, so I was quite happy to open this.
I’m getting a bit of cardamom, but the dominant flavors are definitely the ginger. Makes sense, as the dry blend is absolutely packed with ginger bits and candied ginger. The fennel is pretty dominant as well, which I actually don’t mind in this blend. Overall, so smooth and easy to drink. A lovely chai!

Flavors: Cardamom, Fennel, Ginger