Punjaban Party

Black Chai Blend
Ginger, Spices, Sweet, Cardamom, Fennel
Bulk, Loose Leaf
Medium
Edit tea info Last updated by Cameron B.
Boiling 4 min, 0 sec 12 oz / 354 ml

2 Images

• “ Advent Calendar Day 15 This chai was heavy on the ginger and also unexpectedly sweet. It didn’t have that nasty stevia aftertaste, thankfully, so maybe the sweetness is coming from the candied...” Read full tasting note
  • “Tea Thoughts Halloween countdown box day 1. This box is bringing me absolute and total joy. I’m in complete fall tea mode and my chai options are currently pretty limited, so I was quite happy to...” Read full tasting note

From The Chai Box

Punjab, India is often recognized for its vibrant colors, music and flavors of North India, thus the inspiration for Punjaban Party. As the name suggests, the bold taste, bright fragrances and flavors of candied ginger, fennel, and cardamom will surely invigorate all your senses.

About The Chai Box View company

Advent Calendar Day 15

This chai was heavy on the ginger and also unexpectedly sweet. It didn’t have that nasty stevia aftertaste, thankfully, so maybe the sweetness is coming from the candied ginger? Anyway, nothing super special or memorable, but a pleasant enough cup to start my day!

Flavors: Ginger, Spices, Sweet

Boiling 4 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 12 OZ / 354 ML

Tea Thoughts Halloween countdown box day 1. This box is bringing me absolute and total joy. I’m in complete fall tea mode and my chai options are currently pretty limited, so I was quite happy to open this.
I’m getting a bit of cardamom, but the dominant flavors are definitely the ginger. Makes sense, as the dry blend is absolutely packed with ginger bits and candied ginger. The fennel is pretty dominant as well, which I actually don’t mind in this blend. Overall, so smooth and easy to drink. A lovely chai!

Flavors: Cardamom, Fennel, Ginger