Assam Black Tea, Honey, Lavender, Lemon Verbena, Vanilla Extract
Bulk, Loose Leaf
High
Edit tea info Last updated by cookies

1 Tasting Note View all

• “This tea smells like wet dog. And while I’ve never licked a wet dog, I’m going to go ahead and leap to the conclusion that this is also what wet dog tastes like. No thanks.” Read full tasting note

From The Jasmine Pearl Tea Merchants

We have taken a malty Indian black tea and blended it with a lovely combination of lemon verbena, lavender, vanilla, natural honey flavoring and citrus essential oil. The citrus, floral and vanilla notes evoke the delectable flavor of seasonal French pastries.

Ingredients:
Assam Black Tea*, Vanilla Extract, Lemon Verbena*, Honey Natural Flavoring, Clementine Essential Oil, and Lavender*.

*Organically Grown.

About The Jasmine Pearl Tea Merchants View company

1 Tasting Note

boychik

i think its lavender. i may tolerate it in soap, but not tea. Sorry, but i was hysterical. taste like wet dog;)

cookies

I love lavender, though! Actually I’m fond of all of the ingredients in this blend so I’m a bit baffled. But I’ll be darned if it isn’t wet dog flavored tea.