White Chocolate Peppermint

Chocolate, Creamy, Mint, Peppermint, Sweet, White Chocolate
Edit tea info Last updated by Michelle Szetela
Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 8 oz / 236 ml

From The NecessiTeas

This blend is your ticket to a guilt-free indulgence! Creamy, cool peppermint and decadent white chocolate, surrounded by smooth black tea, create this satisfying sweet treat! Add a splash of milk for a creamy dessert or try as a latte.

About The NecessiTeas View company

Sipdown (211)!

Really, really lovely tea from VariaTEA!

Drinking this as a teacup because I’m on the way out of the house right away so I didn’t want to commit to a large mug of it; I kind of wish I had though because it’s REALLY good. I mean, basically it tastes exactly like the name. I mean, it’s really accurate. The creamy, vanilla and white chocolate notes are my favourite part though. It’s so silky, that you’d think I’d added milk to this but I’m just drinking it straight! The mint is cooling, and makes a nice finishing note.

Technically there’s still a cup worth left, but I have to bring it to Value Village to share with my coworker Chantelle; she’s the biggest fan of mint teas that I know and I’d feel guilty if I didn’t share such an awesome tea with her…

Thank you VariaTEA!!!

VariaTEA

Do you want more? I can share!!! I preferred the other mint blends I got from the Necessiteas…though this made an awesome eggnog latte

Roswell Strange

You’ve shared so much though! Plus, I still have all the other mint ones you shared to go through still :P I’m thinking Dirty Girl Scout will probably be the one I try next.

VariaTEA

Well I will keep this in mind for future packages. This, the matchas and something else that I don’t remember right now.

OMGsrsly

I like that it’s daily. :)

VariaTEA

I have so much and it’s going bad January 21 so daily is a little bit of a necessity

tigress_al

Daily??? Lol yummy

VariaTEA

I didn’t have one yesterday or the day before though so I guess tonight I am having 3

This tea has a FANTASTIC aroma right out of the can: very pepperminty and chocolatey. Much of that aroma disappears (or is at least muted) once brewed; once brewed, the minty and chocolatey taste is not as strong as one might thing. (I suspect I over brewed mine, which might explain this.) Good with vanilla or sweet cream creamer, good strong cup.

Flavors: Chocolate, Creamy, Mint, Peppermint, Sweet, White Chocolate