Cinnamon French Toast

Black Tea, Cinnamon, Marigold Petals, Natural Flavours, Organic Flavours, Sugar
Cinnamon, Custard, Vanilla
Edit tea info Last updated by VariaTEA
Boiling 3 min, 15 sec 12 oz / 354 ml

• “Yes, indeed. The base is not my first choice, but the delicate cinnamon and maple overlay ties all the things together for me. I am going to give it a whirl today in my traveling mugs to see how...” Read full tasting note
  • “tried this one again….stlll not a fan but since the lovely VariaTEA is full of generosity. i’m giving the last of this over to Evol since she was a much bigger fan of this one haha. to me this is...” Read full tasting note
  • “Sipdown (203)! This is another tea that I get to thank the wonderful VariaTEA for! Sadly, I didn’t get to experience as much of this as I would have liked to. I had the cup all brewed up and was...” Read full tasting note
  • “This was the tea I made in my tea press to take to work with me today. However, I didn’t end up staying at work today because my carpet is still wet and my desk reeked. Actually the smell got so...” Read full tasting note

From The NecessiTeas

You’ll be in french toast bliss (that’s what we call it) with just one sip of our Cinnamon French Toast. This blend tastes just like a classic french toast recipe with a hint of sweet cinnamon and brown sugar drizzled with warm maple syrup.

About The NecessiTeas View company

I am going to give it a whirl today in my traveling mugs to see how it fares. I am thinking that the flavourings are strong enough to hold up. Stay tuned.

Thank you, VariaTEA, for your generosity, and to Sil for the delivery and for not liking it too much :)

haha

VariaTEA

Happy it went somewhere it’ll be appreciated.

Evol Ving Ness

It’s being appreciated so much that I suspect it won’t last long.

tried this one again….stlll not a fan but since the lovely VariaTEA is full of generosity. i’m giving the last of this over to Evol since she was a much bigger fan of this one haha. to me this is like franks old bad base 52 teas. blech.

Evol Ving Ness

Hmm, thank you both for your thoughtfulness and generosity. Except for the blech part, of course. :)

Sipdown (203)!

This is another tea that I get to thank the wonderful VariaTEA for! Sadly, I didn’t get to experience as much of this as I would have liked to. I had the cup all brewed up and was basking in my first initial sips which were lovely and filled with sweet maple, and a thicker mouthfeel from the milk I’d added to the brew. It was at that point, however, that I bumped the counter that the cup of tea was sitting on, and tipped the whole cup over.

Just like that – more than three quarters of the cup were gone. I did enjoy the little bit of a taste I did get though; reminded me a lot of DT’s Cardamom French Toast but more maple and less astringency.

This was the tea I made in my tea press to take to work with me today. However, I didn’t end up staying at work today because my carpet is still wet and my desk reeked. Actually the smell got so bad half the office stunk, though my desk was particularly pungent as confirmed by not only me but multiple others. I asked to be moved and basically got bitched at by management because too many people complained. On top of all that, since my power cord was sitting on soaking wet carpet for the past 3 days now, my computer wouldn’t turn on. I walked out and told them I would work from home. I was just fucking done.

On a more positive note, this hold up well in a metal travel container so that’s nice.

Evol Ving Ness

Thank goodness for tea to help you get through this ordeal. What a total fail on their part.