Candy Cane Lane

Medium
Edit tea info Last updated by VariaTEA

2 Images

From The NecessiTeas

‘Tis the season for decking the halls along Candy Cane Lane. But you certainly don’t have to live there to experience the best part…the wonderful holiday flavor of the iconic candy cane! Nothing evokes the excitement of Santa and Christmas quite like the taste and smell of candy canes, and our limited holiday edition special blend is a can’t miss experience! This isn’t some imitation candy cane tea, you can bet your Santa suit on that! The wonderful, authentic candy cane aroma is only surpassed by the robust peppermint flavor and bold black tea base. Perfect as-is, but with a little German rock sugar to further sweeten the natural tea, you’d swear Santa himself had just served it!

About The NecessiTeas View company

Mmmmmm. I’ve had quite a few cups of this over theist few days. A bit of sugar really makes this pop. I love the mini marshmallows and the crushed candy cane pieces. It’s so festive looking, and tastes creamy and wonderful.

Flavors: Creamy, Marshmallow, Peppermint

Latte Sipdown (206)!

Thanks VariaTEA for the sample!

This was a fairly average latte overall. The cool mintyness was reflected in the steeped up brew, and it was creamy both in mouthfeel and flavour. That said, I didn’t think there was anything substantial here to set it apart from the other dozens of mint blacks I’ve tried over the years. Ultimately, a nice one shot.

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS ALL!!!

My father arrived today (not for Christmas, but for my brother’s birthday which is also today) with my 12 teas of Christmas from both 52 Teas and Necessiteas. Since I have been following the 52 Teas as Roswell Strange has opened them, I decided to go for a surprise and open up one of the Necessiteas blends instead. I was glad to find this festive blend inside.

This tea is one I have had previously and while I didn’t rate it, I do think I enjoyed it. At least I am certainly enjoying it right now. Necessiteas is great at getting accurate flavors and this is no exception. It definitely tastes like a liquefied candy cane while still being light. I was quite pleased with this morning mug.

So excited and jealous hahaha.

Martin Bednář