Candy Cane Lane

Medium
Edit tea info Last updated by VariaTEA

2 Images

From The NecessiTeas

‘Tis the season for decking the halls along Candy Cane Lane. But you certainly don’t have to live there to experience the best part…the wonderful holiday flavor of the iconic candy cane! Nothing evokes the excitement of Santa and Christmas quite like the taste and smell of candy canes, and our limited holiday edition special blend is a can’t miss experience! This isn’t some imitation candy cane tea, you can bet your Santa suit on that! The wonderful, authentic candy cane aroma is only surpassed by the robust peppermint flavor and bold black tea base. Perfect as-is, but with a little German rock sugar to further sweeten the natural tea, you’d swear Santa himself had just served it!

About The NecessiTeas View company

Latte Sipdown (206)!

Thanks VariaTEA for the sample!

This was a fairly average latte overall. The cool mintyness was reflected in the steeped up brew, and it was creamy both in mouthfeel and flavour. That said, I didn’t think there was anything substantial here to set it apart from the other dozens of mint blacks I’ve tried over the years. Ultimately, a nice one shot.

Following my experience with the shitty Black Lodge tea, I decided to do something decadent. My plan was to use DAVIDsTEA’s Candy Cane Crush since I knew that was minty and would hopefully help cleanse my pallet. However, I couldn’t find the tin so this seemed like a nice alternative. My plan was to make this as a latte and because sometimes I can be a bit extra, I decided to froth 1:1 chocolate milk to eggnog (as opposed to my standard milk to eggnog).

Alas something is very off here and my guess is the eggnog. The eggnog and the sprinkles I sprinkled on top to make this fancy. That combined with the marshmallow in the tea is making this too sweet…too decadent. And the mint, the flavor I was really looking for has been drowned out. Oops. Today is not my tea day.

i’m sorry :(

Dexter

It’s the icky Black Lodge thing – I didn’t like the one I drank after it either. Hope you have a better tea day tomorrow.