Island Mango

Fruit Tea
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by VariaTEA

• “Finished this one off tonight after my run and it was delicious. Just the right balance of fruity mango goodness without being a cloying sweet “fruit tea.” Thanks VariaTEA! Final Count: 55” Read full tasting note
  • “I made this tea as a tea lemonade. I am feeling much better but I still have a cough and the sniffles and because of that congestion, it seems I still have messed up tastebuds. So more than...” Read full tasting note

From The NecessiTeas

Get swept away to an island paradise filled with sweet juicy pineapple and mouthwatering mangos without ever leaving your own backyard.

Preperation Use 1 1/2 tsp per 8 oz boiling water, steep 5-7 minutes.

Ingredients Mango, pineapple, papaya, freeze dried strawberries, orange peel, freeze dried orange pieces, marigold, safflower, mango and pineapple flakes, freeze dried tangerine, natural flavors.

About The NecessiTeas View company

Final Count: 55

I made this tea as a tea lemonade. I am feeling much better but I still have a cough and the sniffles and because of that congestion, it seems I still have messed up tastebuds. So more than anything, this tastes like a sweet lemonade. I maybe get some candied pineapple and the occasional mango note (though that could also be from the mango I ate while drinking this). It’s good but I know there is more to this tea and I am sad that my tastebuds just don’t want to work.

i miss tea lol

VariaTEA

I have teas for you

Yeah. I’ve just been apathetic about drinking tea recently….start cups and don’t finish them. Maybe it’s the disaster that is, these days but who knows.

VariaTEA

I had that. And then I stopped drinking tea for a year. That was a bad plan.