Strawberry Rose Champagne

Fruit Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by VariaTEA

From The NecessiTeas

Product description not available yet.

About The NecessiTeas View company

For the first time in almost a year, I decided to write a Sororitea Sisters review. I mean, with exams done, what else am I doing with my time? Writing the review had me opening my Sororitea Sisters spreadsheet which led me to realize there was a bunch of reviews I have not shared on steepster from the Sororitea website. That got me organizing the spreadsheet which led to me realizing I had multiple copies of it on my computer. Then that led me to realize my folders were a mess which led me to organizing my computer folders and one drive.

After a couple hours of organizing, I have circled back to the Sororitea website. This was the oldest tea review of the ones I haven’t shared on steepster. It is from April 2019 which isn’t terrible but it’s also on the 4th page of reviews under my name so I have a bunch posted since then.

This review is about the first time I tried this tea. I won an instagram giveaway for some NecessiTeas blends and I sent them to my Dad in California. He brought the teas with him when he came for my brother’s graduation back in 2018 (that’s how long it takes for reviews to be posted to the Sororitea site and then how long it takes for me to post them here). I pulled this out and made it as a teapop, which fascinated my Dad. He believes that tea is for the sick so when he tried this, he was like “I thought you were making tea?” because he thought I handed him soda. He was so fascinated in fact that he drank two cups of this.

So obviously this tea makes for a nice tea pop.

Check out my full review here: http://sororiteasisters.com/2019/04/14/strawberry-rose-champagne-the-necessiteas/

Shae

How do you make a teapop?

VariaTEA

For a 16 ounce tea pop, I steep 4 perfect teaspoons (each perfect teaspoon = about 1.5 tsps) in 6 ounces of water per recommended steeping parameters. I then fill my 16 ounce container 2/3 of the way with ice. Pout the tea concentrate over the ice and top it with sparkling water. It’s the DAVIDsTEA recipe for a teapop.

Shae

Thank you! That sounds delicious.