Une Fois De Plus ...!

Rooibos Tea
Black Peppercorn, Cardamom, Cassia, Cloves, Cream Flavoring, Ginger, Marigold Petals, Red Peppercorn, Red Rooibos
Peppercorn, Rooibos
Caffeine Free
Kosher
Edit tea info Last updated by Ali Bee's Bake Shop

2 Images

1 Tasting Note View all

• “Got this as a sample. I’m not one for Rooibos in the first place but every once in a while I have a blend that’s surprising. This was not one of those cases. Unfortunately I did not get the...” Read full tasting note

From THE O DOR

‘Une fois de plus… !’, is this flavored red rooibos with Indian spices, with a sweet taste of Asia…

Once again, I was right!

It is meaningless to be nice, especially with some women! Men will approve the statement, no doubt… Women’s spicy-and-sweet attitude, similar to a rooibos, makes me think that the best way to prepare a Chai tea is to add a drop of milk, therefore a touch a delicacy…

One thing is for sure: this honey touch… I’m fond of it!

MAJOR NOTES: Indian spices

INGREDIENTS: Red rooibos (Origin: South Africa), Cassia, Ginger, Red Pepper, Cardamom, Black Pepper, Cloves, Marigold petals, Flavors (Masala spices, Clove, Cream, Cardamom).

INFUSION TIME: 4 to 5 minutes

TEMPERATURE: 185 °F (85°C)

Ingredients other than tea and/or infusion plants don’t exceed 5% of the composition.

Keep away from light, air and humidity.

KOSHER certified tea

About THE O DOR View company

1 Tasting Note

Got this as a sample. I’m not one for Rooibos in the first place but every once in a while I have a blend that’s surprising. This was not one of those cases. Unfortunately I did not get the wide array of spices suggested in this blend. Honestly all I could taste was Rooibos and Peppercorn. No natural sweetness from flower petals or any of this Creamy flavoring. And no it did not take me to India. Not even close to India. Sip Down.

Flavors: Peppercorn, Rooibos