Les Herbs Insolentes - Laponic December, 25th

Herbal Rooibos Blend
Blackberry Leaves, Chamomile, Fennel Seeds, Lemon Verbena, Lemongrass, Licorice Root, Orange Peels, Rooibos, Rose Petals
Flowers, Lemongrass, Licorice
Tea Bag
Caffeine Free
Vegan
Edit tea info Last updated by Devilish

• “Advent day 11. With this being herbal, I saved it for the end of the day and drank my caffeinated teas earlier. This has a nice blend of chamomile and verbena with a hint of fennel to sweeten it a...” Read full tasting note
  • “This is my third tea of the day… trapped at home because of my eye infection. :( Never a fan of herbal tea. I choose to brew this because I have had enough caffeine today! This tea is a concoction...” Read full tasting note

From THE O DOR

This Christmas herbal tea, maliciously called “Les Herbes Insolentes” by its creator, is completing the winter collection with more classic flavors. This creation was inspired by one of the one hundred years old traditions from the East of France, imbued with inescapable flavors of spices and citrus fruits.

Its base of herbal tea plants is perfect after a party or a family dinner in order to softly eliminate the excesses with pleasure.

Before brewing it, this vegan herbal tea is offering its beautiful colors to you, with sweet scents, releasing surprising flavors in your mouth through a mysterious alchemist composition; chamomile, green rooibos, a hint of fennel and licorice roots (you will only sense it very lightly), verbena, red pepper, a few blackberry leaves, rose petals, orange peels…

These flavors are going to light up the end of your meals or to offer you an afternoon tea time filled with sweetness and comfort.

About THE O DOR View company

Advent day 11. With this being herbal, I saved it for the end of the day and drank my caffeinated teas earlier. This has a nice blend of chamomile and verbena with a hint of fennel to sweeten it a touch. It’s nice, but nothing special. I feel like there are a ton of blends from other companies that are similar.

This tea is a concoction of many herbs and flowers – it even contains orange peels for that Christmas touch. But I can only detect the flavours of chamomile, lemongrass and licorice… the sweet taste of licorice does linger so licorice haters beware!

Overall a soothing herbal tea – nothing too special.

Flavors: Flowers, Lemongrass, Licorice