Mélange du Jardin d'Alix

Tea Bag
Caffeine Free
Kosher, Vegan
Edit tea info Last updated by Devilish

• “Last of the four free samples from Theodor. I saved it for last because I’m not really into herbal teas. There was a time, when I was younger, that all I did was drink hibiscus tea. I liked the...” Read full tasting note
  • “From THEODOR’s Laponic December Advent Calendar. Surprise surprise surprise! This may be the first hibiscus tea that I don’t hate. I don’t like it either – but at least it isn’t so bad that I need...” Read full tasting note

From THE O DOR

This infusion gathers fruity flavors of apple and peach, with notes of hibiscus.

A fruit water absolutely divine and irresistible that we would be tempted to nibble it even without brewing it… (I can assure you) but let us behave, and wait for the water to boil…

Major notes: apple, peach, apricot
Ingredients: apple pieces (39%), rosehip barks (39%), hibiscus flower (19.8%), flavours (apricot, peach)
Color in the cup: pink-red
Texture in your mouth: wife
Infusion time: 6 mins
Temperature: 85 degree Celsius

About THE O DOR View company

Last of the four free samples from Theodor. I saved it for last because I’m not really into herbal teas. There was a time, when I was younger, that all I did was drink hibiscus tea. I liked the tang. I have no idea how to rate it since other than that, that’s all I know. This one tasted a lot juicier than the one I used to drink.

When I work out, I often drink fruit infused water, soaking all kinds of fresh fruit in water, then drinking it. I also eat the fruit after. No reason to waste good fruit lol. This is basically all it is, just more portable and convenient I guess. The liquor is a dark pink at first, then gets lighter each infusion. The ingredients consist of apple, peach, rose hips and hibiscus… That’s what it tastes like. Fruity flavors of apple, peach, hibiscus and the extra tang of the rose hips.

Flavors: Apple, Hibiscus, Peach, Rosehips

From THEODOR’s Laponic December Advent Calendar.

Surprise surprise surprise! This may be the first hibiscus tea that I don’t hate. I don’t like it either – but at least it isn’t so bad that I need to pour away the whole cup after a sip (as in the case of most hibiscus infusions). This is because the fruity flavours – mainly apple and peach – have diluted the taste of hibiscus, making it more tolerable. It is an acceptable choice when I want some caffeine-free flavoured water.

Flavors: Apple, Hibiscus, Peach