THE À LA VANILLE

Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Dustin

1 Tasting Note View all

• “I love vanilla in baked goods, ice cream and soda. I want to love it in tea as well, but it often times ends up too bland for my preferences. When I sip this tea, it seems very bland and flat. At...” Read full tasting note

From THE O DOR

Vanilla evokes this far-away and exotic countries to us from Guadeloupe, Martinique, Madagascar or even the ‘Bourbon’ one from La Réunion… all of these places where the plentiful and flourishing nature with the flowery perfumes of orchid flowers opens up.

Let’s rediscover here, through this flavored tea, this sweet spice with unique and magical notes which reminds us every time of the sweetness of childhood and of cakes baked by attentive grandmothers.

Simple and still very in demand, vanilla carries us indeed with its sweetness, its bewitching, refined, warm and endearing mark. Black tea invites us to these far-away destinations of escape and relaxation, to an exceptional journey.

About THE O DOR View company

1 Tasting Note

I love vanilla in baked goods, ice cream and soda. I want to love it in tea as well, but it often times ends up too bland for my preferences. When I sip this tea, it seems very bland and flat. At the start of the finish it changes to a very lovely vanilla flavor that has depth, then it morphs back to flat. There must be a secret to steeping this that I haven’t yet mastered. I can tell that there is potential for an amazing cup in it, I just don’t know how to coax it out.