Pineapple Orange Guava

Tea
Guava, Pineapple, Smooth
Edit tea info Last updated by Blodeuyn

• “Cold Brew. Let this cold brew go for too long, and it got REALLY potent. Unfortunately it wasn’t the fruity aspects that got potent but the green tea base which is just… bleh. So, basically I had a...” Read full tasting note
  • “Got this as a free sample with my latest RoT catalog and tried it iced yesterday. I was surprised by how delicious this was! Spot-on pineapple and guava scent and flavor against a smooth,...” Read full tasting note

From The Republic of Tea

Product description not available yet.

About The Republic of Tea View company

Cold Brew.

Let this cold brew go for too long, and it got REALLY potent. Unfortunately it wasn’t the fruity aspects that got potent but the green tea base which is just… bleh. So, basically I had a very, very strong and kind of cheap tasting green tea with tropical overtones. Not enough tropical to mask the green tea, though. I tried fixing it by adding some coconut agave but it just made it worse. I mean, good coconut notes but the agave brought out the green tea even more.

Blllaaaahhhhh

My mom liked it though, so I just gave it all to her and then at least it wasn’t a total waste.

Got this as a free sample with my latest RoT catalog and tried it iced yesterday. I was surprised by how delicious this was! Spot-on pineapple and guava scent and flavor against a smooth, refreshing green base. I’m not really picking up on the orange, but I also don’t miss it. If I didn’t already have WAY too much tea in my cupboard right now, I would definitely consider purchasing a whole tin of this for the summer.

Flavors: Guava, Pineapple, Smooth

Nichole/CuppaGeek

Thanks for writing up a review on this one. I’ve been curious about it.