Green Tea
Mango, Sweet, Vegetal
Decaffeinated
Edit tea info Last updated by Mastress Alita

From The Spice and Tea Exchange

Chinese green tea leaves are combined with flowers & natural mango for a nice fruity flavor. This is a naturally decaffeinated green tea that is great hot or iced. Contains: organic green tea, safflower & marigold petals, natural mango and citrus pieces & flavoring.

About The Spice and Tea Exchange View company

Thank you TeaEqualsBliss for sending me some of this. I could tell as soon as I took a sip that this was a decaffeinated tea, it has that slight metallic twinge that is apparent in the aftertaste. It isn’t strong, and it doesn’t disrupt my enjoyment of the tea, but it is definitely there.

A nice level of mango flavor, the green tea has a nice amount of body and a tasty vegetative tone … I’m enjoying it, a nice decaf.

This is seriously the Mango Flavored Green tea I have been craving for YEARS! True Mango – juicy and topical with a sweet green tea and a slight floral hint within. NICE!

silvermage2000

Nice review that sounds really great I love mango.

TeaEqualsBliss

I added a little to your box that I will send!

Wow, this is good! Lots of mango flavor. The base tea is hard to pick out when the tea hot because the mango is so strong, but it’s such a delicious fresh fruit taste that I don’t mind. Plus, this tea is decaffeinated, so it’s perfect for night’s like this when I should be sleeping but am browsing Steepster instead.

I like this tea. Nice flavor and steeps well. I let it sit a bit long because we had company and it still held up flavor without getting too bitter.

I picked up this tea at a time that I needed to cut all caffeine from my diet, and as a fan of green tea, I was glad to find a decaffeinated flavored green tea option. Now I’ve reintroduced caffeine into my diet, but it is still nice to have a green tea in my stash to drink around bedtime.

The tea has a decent green tea taste, though if you are familiar with green teas, there is something that tastes a bit odd about it compared to regular caffeinated green teas… though it’s a bit hard to describe. It’s just slightly off… another review calls it “metallic” and I wouldn’t say it’s that harsh, but… something close to that, and apparently it’s from the decaffination process. It’s not… bad, but… a little strange, when you are used to green teas. Thankfully the mango flavor is quite full and leaves a nice fruity zing, and the tea resteeps well. It also makes a quite refreshing iced tea during the summer months.

Full review: https://teatimetuesdayreviews.wordpress.com/2017/01/24/tea04/

Flavors: Mango, Sweet, Vegetal

I just woke up so probably won’t write a long review.

1st sip of this tea was very metallic and salty with a background of mango and vegetal. Ok, I let it cool down and the metallic taste isn’t as prominent thank the gods. But still not good.