Casked Dian Hong Red Tea

Yunnan Dian Hong
High
Edit tea info Last updated by TheLastDodo

1 Tasting Note View all

• “noms. THIS is a really interesting tea. Indigobloom let me have a sample of this one and it’s tasty. I am totally getting the rum/aged tea sort of vibe from this one. You for sure get that sense...” Read full tasting note

From The Tea Kings

The Tea Kings have been experimenting! Why settle for years of tradition when we can innovate and explore new territory! We bring you our Barrel Series, a new frontier in tea. Taking used rum barrels we stuff them full of tea and let them age for weeks at a time. The result? A smooth tea with delicious undertones of rum and oak. Our Dian Hong comes from Yunnan Province in China and boasts an already smooth character. Aged in a barrel previously used for spiced rum and you get a tea with a new sense of complexity and depth. Try it and taste for yourself, fresh from our cellar to your cup!

About The Tea Kings View company

1 Tasting Note

12014 tasting notes

noms. THIS is a really interesting tea. Indigobloom let me have a sample of this one and it’s tasty. I am totally getting the rum/aged tea sort of vibe from this one. You for sure get that sense of aged alcohol from this one. it’s got a rum sort of oak feeling that i have eben really enjoying this morning. thanks IB!