Green Tea
Berry, Rhubarb, Strawberry, Thick
Edit tea info Last updated by carol who

• “Free sample from Midwest Tea Fest. Green tea, strawberry and rhubarb. Smells very berry, rhubarb, strawberry. Slightly broken leaf. Sachet. 16oz, 2min, 175F Thick mouthfeel, strawberry flavor. ...” Read full tasting note
  • “A lovely tea with a great aroma. This tea has a lovely strawberry scent but not an artificial taste. Some strawberry teas can be overwhelming, but not this tea. Medium caffeine makes a tea I can...” Read full tasting note

From The Tea Spot Boulder, CO

Our best selling green tea! This blend of fine Japanese Sencha and high grade Chinese Dragonwell combine to create a rich yet refreshing base, while wild strawberries and rhubarb flavors add a subtle twist. This tea yield a bright liquor with a luxurious aroma and brisk, vivid flavor. The ideal accompaniment to dark chocolate.

About The Tea Spot Boulder, CO View company

Free sample from Midwest Tea Fest.
Green tea, strawberry and rhubarb.

Thick mouthfeel, strawberry flavor. I’ve lost the rhubarb. Flavor is not strong, though present. It’s okay. Can’t say I’d seek this out. Thanks for the sample! It was nice to try.

Flavors: Berry, Rhubarb, Strawberry, Thick

A lovely tea with a great aroma. This tea has a lovely strawberry scent but not an artificial taste. Some strawberry teas can be overwhelming, but not this tea. Medium caffeine makes a tea I can drink almost all day. I tried it today for the first time and I am already on my 5th cup. I have a new Breville (I know I mentioned this in a previous tasting note but it is sooooo cool!) so I never have to worry about over brewing.