Stress Ease Cinnamon

Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Tabby
Boiling 8 oz / 236 ml

1 Tasting Note View all

• “I should start by saying that medicinal teas are not my favorite. I truly only drink them when I’m not feeling well. My husband, on the other hand, loves them. So when I mentioned to him earlier...” Read full tasting note

From Traditional Medicinals

Personality
Easygoing and adaptable.

Herbal Power
Relieves stress and irritability, promotes relaxation.*

Reason to Love
Life seems to be accelerating, and with so much sensory stimulation our stress responses are activated more than we’d like. This is when we turn to skullcap, part of the mint family, and one of the most powerful herbs to relieve stress.* We often call tea time with this plant “herbal happy hour” because it helps us to unwind – without the hangover! We’ve blended the leaves, stems, and flowers of skullcap with cinnamon bark and licorice root, which tastes sweet and feels grounding, an ideal combination to bring the body back to balance during stressful times.

Taste
Warm, cinnamony – a balance of slightly bitter and sweet.

About Traditional Medicinals View company

1 Tasting Note

I should start by saying that medicinal teas are not my favorite. I truly only drink them when I’m not feeling well. My husband, on the other hand, loves them. So when I mentioned to him earlier that I’ve been struggling with a headache all day, I shouldn’t have been surprised to walk through the door after work to see him holding a steaming mug of this tea. Surprisingly, the taste isn’t bad at all. I would even say I actually enjoyed it. I continued to sip on it throughout the evening, but honestly I didn’t finish it. I have to say, it didn’t help my headache one bit; however, I’m truly grateful that he took the time to make it for me knowing that I was feeling sick and he wanted to help me feel better.

I’m currently enrolled in a health coach training program and they talk sometimes about how important it is to prepare your food with love because that love then covers the meal. Now I’m not sure about the science behind all that, whether or not your food can actually change based on the love put into it, but it makes me happy to think we could pass our love and kindness through simple acts toward each other such as making a warm cup of tea on a cold day.

Boiling 8 OZ / 236 ML