Herbal Tea
Cardamon Seed, Ginger, Lemon Peel, Licorice Root, Organic Echinacea
Edit tea info Last updated by Cameron B.

• “Son has had a cough. Turned into an ear infection. Getting better. Daughter wakes up with red eye. Again. Cleaned like the dickens. Now husband is down with something and I’m feeling the sniffles....” Read full tasting note
  • “The lemon and ginger here is soothing and easily drinkable. Don’t know about the medicinal benefits of the tea but I’d drink this if I had a cold. I do prefer gypsy cold care, but this is nice for...” Read full tasting note

From Traditional Medicinals

Life can be busy and sometimes our bodies need some extra support, including our immune system. That’s why our herbalists formulated this immune boosting tea with the echinacea plant that’s been traditionally used for generations to naturally stimulate the immune system.* It’s combined with bright lemon and ginger spice for a tasty blend that awakens your senses. Keep this immunity booster on-hand so you can make the most of your day.

About Traditional Medicinals View company

Son has had a cough. Turned into an ear infection. Getting better. Daughter wakes up with red eye. Again. Cleaned like the dickens. Now husband is down with something and I’m feeling the sniffles. _ Thus sounded like a likely helper. Hopefully some good sleep coupled with the elderberry syrup will kick its pants. The flavor is zingy. Spicy. Lemon and echinecia. Not something I’d drink on the regular but right now this is just what I need.

ashmanra

Hope everyone perks up quickly!

Nattie

Hope everyone is feeling better soon!

vallhallow

Hope it passes quickly!!

tea-sipper

I hope you all feel better soon!

The lemon and ginger here is soothing and easily drinkable. Don’t know about the medicinal benefits of the tea but I’d drink this if I had a cold. I do prefer gypsy cold care, but this is nice for a change of pace. And I always like tea with a message on the string :)