Spicy Chai

Tea Bag
Edit tea info Last updated by teaqueen

From Twinings

Spicy Chai

The warming flavour of the spices of India. Think cinnamon, cloves and ginger combined with the echoes of familiar tea.

For a warming spice, brew for 3-4 minutes. Add a dash of milk and sugar for sweetness if you like.

About Twinings View company

I made up more spiced apple juice yesterday morning, for the walk in to work. It was a cold, snowy day and this was the perfect accompaniment. Not over this yet!

Boiling 8 min or more 1 tsp

This was spicy, but it felt like it was missing some crucial flavors to make this more appealing, I did not care for whatever black tea was used as the base.

Sipdown (109)!

From the lovely MissB! This wasn’t in the Steepster database so I just whipped up a very quick page for it – maybe I’ll add a picture later? It’s looking pretty sparse though…

I added some milk to mine because what goes better with chai than milk!? I think it might have been too much though ‘cause I had a very hard time picking out any of the notes from the tea itself. Some cinnamon, maybe a bit of ginger? But it mostly faded into the milk I’d added. Not a memorable experience; probably my own fault though so I’m not gonna rate this one…