Sakura Midori

Low
Edit tea info Last updated by PlutoCow
1 g 3 oz / 100 ml

1 Tasting Note View all

• “Vegetable broth. Very savory and vegetal, with a slight tang present in their benifuki offering. The dry leaf smells very similar to benifuki. The wet leaf is actually quite green. I really enjoy...” Read full tasting note

From Unytea

This tea has practically no history because it’s a brand new cultivar creation. There is no “scenting” process for this tea — the sakura notes are from the tea leaf itself. This tea is an excellent example of what “hui gan” is – the “returning sweetness.” This is a sensation felt sip after sip, often described as a strong mouthfeel. This wonderful tea is 100% oxidized and carries a complex punch.

About Unytea View company

1 Tasting Note

Vegetable broth. Very savory and vegetal, with a slight tang present in their benifuki offering. The dry leaf smells very similar to benifuki. The wet leaf is actually quite green. I really enjoy drinking this tea at night as it is comforting and feels low in caffeine. Definitely an unusual tea, imo. I wasn’t sure I liked it or felt I had a use for it at first but it really grew on me and I’m missing it already.

Flavors: Sweet Potatoes, Tangy, Vegetable Broth, Vegetal