Gopaldhara Red Thunder Darjeeling Autumn Flush Black Tea

Edit tea info Last updated by Jaala Robinson

• “This is a very nice tea. It is a complex mix of malt, dark chocolate, and a certain amount of fruity flavor. It is very good. So far all the teas I have gotten from Vahdam Teas have been good teas....” Read full tasting note
  • “I saw this tea recommended in a book about teas and so had to try it. The flavor is deep and somewhat fruity with a rich finish. There’s a delicate astringency at the end that’s not unpleasant,...” Read full tasting note

From Vahdam

Product description not available yet.

About Vahdam View company

This is a very nice tea. It is a complex mix of malt, dark chocolate, and a certain amount of fruity flavor. It is very good. So far all the teas I have gotten from Vahdam Teas have been good teas. None of them were bad at all. This one is not as nice as their first flush Darjeelings but is very good. Tasates more like a black tea than the first flush that is for sure.

I brewed this one time in a 16oz Teavana Glass Perfect Tea Maker/Gravity Steeper witih 3 tsp leaf and 190 degree water for 3 minutes. I will probably go back for a resteep.

I saw this tea recommended in a book about teas and so had to try it. The flavor is deep and somewhat fruity with a rich finish. There’s a delicate astringency at the end that’s not unpleasant, but the best part for me are the complex tastes at the front. There’s a lot of depth in this tea, and I can tell I’m gonna enjoy experimenting with steep times to get the most out of it.