Bergamot White Peony

Bergamot, Sweet, Vegetal
Low
Fair Trade, Vegan
Edit tea info Last updated by Shae

• “I’m not really a fan of this one, but then I don’t much care for white tea in general. The bergamot was apparent in the dry blend, but I cannot taste or smell it at all after steeping.” Read full tasting note

From Verdant Tea (Special)

Tea Blend Subscription Club – April 2015

For the last century, bergamot Earl Grey blends have been some of the most popular around the world. This classic pairing of citrus and bold black tea is often the very first brew that turns a tea drinker into a tea lover. In recent years, we’ve been inspired to switch up the classic pairing of bergamot and black tea with brighter, lighter green teas and oolong. This months’ Bergamot White Peony invites another new perspective by simply blending crisp and creamy Bai Mu Dan with organic bergamot. Intelligent Nutrients’ organic Neroli essence completes the effortless pairing with its bright, refreshing aroma.

INGREDIENTS: Bai Mu Dan, organic bergamot, Intelligent Nutrients organic Neroli Essential Oil

About Verdant Tea (Special) View company