2000 Chocolate Mini Shu Puer

Pu-erh Tea
Dirt, Sweet
Edit tea info Last updated by Cheri
Boiling 0 min, 15 sec 4 g 3 oz / 100 ml

• “So I received this tea as a freebie with my white2tea order. The little cubes are nicely compressed. They are not as tightly compressed as I thought. I gave it two 3 second rinses and it was...” Read full tasting note
  • “I am really enjoying this tea. It’s part of my November White 2 Tea subscription. So Yummy. I picked a heart shaped piece. It was cute. Many infusions later, there is still a heart shaped piece...” Read full tasting note

From White 2 Tea

The 2000 Chocolate Mini Shu Puer bricks are so named for their small shape, rather than their flavor, which is more of a fruity sweetness. Each tin contains 100 grams of tea, which brews up dark and smooth. We recommend breaking the bricks apart and giving them a rinse, as some still have very tight compression and take awhile to open up.

Loose mini bricks of ripe Puer tea bagged and packaged in a tin as pictured. Bricks are not all uniform, and some heart shapes are occasionally in the mix.

About White 2 Tea View company

So I received this tea as a freebie with my white2tea order. The little cubes are nicely compressed. They are not as tightly compressed as I thought. I gave it two 3 second rinses and it was already breaking up. I gave this 5 steeps starting with 10 seconds and adding 5 seconds with each steep. It was very light colored the first steep but really darken at the second steep. Still pretty dark at the 5th steep. It is a sweet shou. I also get a taste of dirt. As if I would have taken a hand full of dirt and stuffed my mouth. And surprisingly, it is great. Overall a great little shou. I used four grams for 100 ml.

Flavors: Dirt, Sweet

Boiling 0 min, 15 sec 4 g 3 OZ / 100 ML
Cwyn

I rinse these in cold water and then do two boiling rinses besides. I’m guessing these has some open storage at one point. Underneath the rinsing is a very clear cup. I stockpiled these.

tea-junkie

I did two boiling rinses as well. The open storage makes sense. They are good. I might just have to get some with my next order. I received 20g free and I used 4 for this session. So I have a feeling I will run through it pretty quickly.

I am really enjoying this tea.

It’s part of my November White 2 Tea subscription. So Yummy.

I picked a heart shaped piece. It was cute. Many infusions later, there is still a heart shaped piece left in my gaiwan.

It’s smooth and sweet and just really nice.

I wish I’d ordered it.