2016 Chocobrick White Tea

White Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Laura B

From White 2 Tea

The 2016 ChocoBar White Tea is a 100g brick, with a shape that is easily breakable for convenient brewing.
The brick is made of a blend of Yunnan large leaf varietal white tea that was sun dried. It can be aged or brewed immediately. The soup is soft and thick, with floral aromas and a creamy mouth feel.

About White 2 Tea View company

100 gram brick and 9 squares are huge portion sizes for white tea! This brick is also hard to break due to the big leaf and tight pressing. Excercise caution!

I got 13 infusions, and likely more if I stove boiled it to finish. I got notes of linen, aloe, tulips, wood, honey, and a bit medicinal in the end. It is not as sweet as other white teas. I plan to let this brick age, otherwise right now it is pretty daily drinker like.

Full review on Oolong Owl http://oolongowl.com/2016-chocobrick-white-black-tea-white2tea/

TheOolongDrunk

“Exercise Caution”

LOL.

How has no one reviewed this yet?

Mad a big western mug using 1/2 ta square – it was pretty good, I should have taken some better notes though. I remember it had a nice, thick mouthfeel and sweet hay and cream notes. The undertone was a little apricot-y. Very tasty!

I think the 1/2 square was the perfect amount for a Western sized cup too; lots of flavour but didn’t feel excessive either. I look forward to Gong Fu brewing this one, as well.

Matu

Because everyone got the pu ones instead! ;P

Roswell Strange

I mean – makes sense with all you Pu heads. You can’t love both though? ;)

Matu

Haha I do like some of these white teas as well. I just picked the pu one in the Black Friday promo where you got a free one for $100+ orders.

Of course, I haven’t posted a review (or even broken into) mine yet lol.