Maple Cream Cookie

Edit tea info Last updated by VariaTEA

From White House Premium Teas

Product description not available yet.

About White House Premium Teas View company

Thank you to my lovely tea twin VariaTEA for sharing this with me!

I had it as a morning mug of tea today, with a little bit of cinnamon flavoured honey added in as well. It was a pretty nice cuppa – medium bodied with a light, and almost woody, maple note with a malty and bread-y tasting black tea base that leaned into the cookie notes. It’s not the best maple flavour I’d had before but it’s also certainly not the worst. If I had any criticism it’d be that I think it’s a little bit bland tasting overall. The slight hint of cinnamon was quite a nice addition, though.

Thanks for sharing!

VariaTEA

Yeah, this wasn’t my favourite but I figured it was one of the few teas I had you hadn’t tried before. I have it in my swap box but maybe it would be good with some of the chaiwala chai sprinkles…

Voting Day!! It took me almost an hour but I did it. Never has the process been so slow so I blame London. It is done now and I have since returned home and made a latte. Unfortunately that didn’t go as planned either since the milk didn’t seem to want to froth and then I waited too long and the whipped cream melted.

So now I am drinking the maple themed latte in honor of the election but similarly to Adagio blends, I feel like the base used by this company is low quality because the teas I have had from there have all been sort of muddy. A lot of maple flavor but muddied maple.

So weird….Ian was laughing at me because I was like we need to get to vote before dinner…don’t want to dal with crowds… yeah. No line up, 30 seconds. Hahaha

VariaTEA

This seems to be everyone’s experience except for me and my one friend who is also here in London. I blame London

Yeah well what do you expect….you’re in London ;)