2006 GZ Dry Storage Qingbing

Pu-erh Tea
Pu Erh Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Cameron B.
Boiling 8 g 5 oz / 150 ml

1 Tasting Note View all

• “This is a very nice raw from the White2Tea subscription box a couple of months ago. It does not seem to be available on their site. It was quite good. Very sweet at first and then a little less...” Read full tasting note

From white2tea

Product description not available yet.

About white2tea View company

1 Tasting Note

This is a very nice raw from the White2Tea subscription box a couple of months ago. It does not seem to be available on their site. It was quite good. Very sweet at first and then a little less sweet as the leaves opened up. After the leaves opened up there was a mixture of a sweet note and very, very weak notes of leather and tobacco. So weak I barely noticed them. There was also no wet storage flavors. I don’t doubt that this was dry stored. As to the color of the tea. It was just barely orange at first but as the leaves opened up it turned a dark orange color. It is too bad this one is not for sale. It would be worth buying a bing.

I steeped this ten times in a 150ml gaiwan with 8.7g leaf and boiling water. I gave it a 10 second rinse. I steeped it for 5 sec, 5 sec, 7 sec, 10 sec, 15 sec, 20 sec, 25 sec, 30 sec, 45 sec, and 1 minute. I am sure I could get a few more steeps out of the leaves if I wanted to continue.

Boiling 8 g 5 OZ / 150 ML
JC

I tried this one last week. It was pretty good for sure. I wasn’t sure at first by the scent, but it turned out pretty good. I wonder if it is something that he’ll put up later on or just leave it as a tea club teaser.