2018 Smoove Cocoa Minis

Pu-erh Tea
Chocolate, Earth, Mineral, Molasses, Salty, Umami, Cocoa, Fruity, Sweet, Creamy, Dark Chocolate, Wet Earth
Edit tea info Last updated by ElleForest

From White2Tea

Product description not available yet.

About White2Tea View company

Thanks, Kawaii433, for sharing one of these.

Sadly, I got absolutely nothing from this shou :( And my coin was only 6.2g compared to others’ 7g. The dry leaf smelled only of chocolate and molasses; steeped grandpa in 16oz of boiling water, the faint aroma was the same with an earthy addition. Taste had a hint of sweet cream and fruit on the sip followed mineral, dry earth and some kind of umami I perceived as cheese with no noticeable cocoa, mouthfeel or feelings of relaxation. Savory, not cocoa-like at all. Is it my allergies or is it bunk? Seems very basic to me, which isn’t a bad thing at all, but where da cocoa? And I only did a half refill before deciding nah.

Flavors: Chocolate, Earth, Mineral, Molasses, Salty, Umami

Boiling 8 min or more 6 g 16 OZ / 473 ML
Kawaii433

Aw derk, but you’re very welcome <3. I get a lot of cocoa though. Aw. I agree with it being on the basic side though, as the price is hehe (inexpensive).

derk

Oh yeah, I see that short stack is $0.14/g. I don’t drink a lot of shou so I don’t know if that’s a good price but it is a clean shou, which is nice. I had some issues yesterday so maybe my mood influenced the experience. shrug

Kawaii433

derk, I hope you get your issues sorted out. (hugs)

Certainly lives up to its name. The wet leaves and liquor smell like freshly baked chocolate cake.
The first brews are very strong and dark, they taste like chocolate with smooth cocoa notes. There is some fruit shining through, but not much. Later brews begin to lose the chocolate notes, the tea becomes more woody and creamy.
There are also some sour metallic notes later on, but it might be due to the groundwater I use for my tea.
I recommend this for those who like dark chocolate and cocoa.

Flavors: Chocolate, Cocoa, Fruity

Boiling 0 min, 15 sec 7 g 4 OZ / 110 ML

Ohhhh how i love these Cocoa Minis
The taste got cocoa, sweetness ,fruityness and no wet pile
Just awesome

205 °F / 96 °C 0 min, 15 sec 7 g 4 OZ / 120 ML

Smooth and chocolate-y. As advertised.

Flavors: Chocolate

Some more notes:

1:47 am and decided to finish up a package and my crazy (Cameron said bananas lol) Sunday went into Monday and now entered Tuesday! I accidentally printed the shipping label on an Avery label sheet (the kind with lots of little labels) instead of a plain sheet of paper and made a typo in my own name. Oh man.

I’m going to make another order with White2Tea soon and thought I’d revisit this. I like it. Hardly any fermentation flavors, and it’s a good daily drinker. Sweet, smooth, chocolatey. I have a cake of it but these mini disks are just way cute (and convenient) but more expensive per gram, of course. Ugh lol. I’m a slave to cuteness. I’m trying to talk myself out of it. If anyone would understand, I know you all would lol.

7g mini, Yixing gaiwan, 212°F, rinse, 5s, 10s, 15s, 20s, 25s, 35s (this is where I’m at right now).

Flavors: Cocoa, Creamy, Dark Chocolate, Earth, Wet Earth

Boiling 0 min, 15 sec 7 g 4 OZ / 110 ML
Cameron B.

I’m also a sucker for cuteness, like dragon pearls! :)

Mastress Alita

My chou kawaii weakness it looking at teaware on Etsy, sometimes for hours on end… T_T

hehe to the both of you. I knew I was in good company :D

Cameron B.

@Alita – Looking is better than buying. ;)

Top 5 of my favorite words:

Oniochalasia – buying or shopping as a method of stress relief or relaxation,

/cry

Cameron B.

I can so relate. A little online retail therapy always makes me less grumpy… ❤

lol @Cameron B.
And you’re right… The looking part is better than buying.