2019 Mini O'Bitters

Citrus, Spices
Bulk
Edit tea info Last updated by Roswell Strange

1 Tasting Note View all

• “I wasn’t sure what to expect with this tea. I was told by a tea friend that it was a unique one, but they never explained on how it was unique. The dry leaf has a typical ripe smell, but I noticed...” Read full tasting note

From White2Tea

A mini one session coin of our 2019 Dripd O’Bitters.

The 2019 Dripd O’Bitters is a blend of shu Puer tea with well aged chenpi. We selected an aged production of chenpi to accentuate the medicinal, bitter qualities of the blend with an aroma of deep citrus. The result is a rich, smooth concoction of shu Puer tea and chenpi that is likely different from any tea you have ever tried.

Each purchase is for one ~ 7 gram coin.

About White2Tea View company

1 Tasting Note

I wasn’t sure what to expect with this tea. I was told by a tea friend that it was a unique one, but they never explained on how it was unique. The dry leaf has a typical ripe smell, but I noticed a touch of citrus. The wet leaf kicked me in the face with the citrus rind, spices, and hint of ripe puerh notes.

The flavor profile is very much like a spiced wine—heavy on the citrus and with heavy spice notes lingering in the mouth. I’m glad that I gave this a go, since I’ve been suffering from nausea/headaches since Sunday. It’s quite relieving to have something that both packs a punch and can ease these symptoms on a small scale.

Flavors: Citrus, Spices