Chocolate Dream

Herbal Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Roswell Strange

From Wize Monkey

We’ve cracked the code on healthy hot chocolate!

Our award-winning CLTea base blended with Dominican cocoa shells that give off incredibly creamy milk chocolate notes. It’s like you’re having a proper hot chocolate but without all the highly-processed sugary powders that instant mixes use.

Delivers antioxidants like mangiferin and cholorogenic acids

Put your steeping on autopilot: can’t oversteep it, add hot water as needed for more cups

Ingredients: Coffee Leaf Tea, Dominican cocoa shells, natural caramel flavour

Makes 40+ cups

About Wize Monkey View company

Sipdown (270)

This came from Roswell Strange and I didn’t really have must interest until I smelled the dry leaf. It smelled so mouthwateringly chocolate-y that I was itching to have it. Of course a latte goes well with chocolate teas but after my fancy iced latte yesterday I wanted another. Consequently this whole sample was used for that purpose. It turned out looking awesome: https://www.instagram.com/p/CBCLatKAUzn/?igshid=1q4wjn4xye7ah

Unfortunately, taste wise I am less impressed. It’s my fault since coffee leaf to me is not a favourite. I thought the chocolate would build on the coffee flavor (kind of like when they suggest putting espresso into chocolate cake or frosting to make it richer) but it’s a bit dirty tasting to me. The chocolate syrup and milk and whipped cream help but without those, I don’t think I’d have gotten through this. Even with them, I can tell what I do like is the chocolate syrup and what I don’t like is coming from the tea.

Honestly though, it smelled so good that I probably would have bought a crapton of this on that alone. I’m grateful Roswell Strange gave me the chance to try before I buy so thank you for the share!

I was literally dreaming about this tea last weekend (ironic given the name) so I made a nice hot mug of it during the week, with a splash of almond milk, and I drank that while out for a walk outside during a light rain. There’s something super blissful about drinking a mug of hot tea during cool, crisp rain – and this was even better because it tasted like chocolate cake! A whole lot of awesome things, just all smushed together.

Max

Thanks for the love, Roswell! Super happy you enjoy it :) It’s one of our best sellers now and personal faves!