Blueberry

Bulk, Loose Leaf
Edit tea info Last updated by Roswell Strange

1 Tasting Note View all

From Wize Monkey

Enter the realm of blueberry bliss

Our award-winning Coffee Leaf Tea blended deep blueberry flavour
Delivers antioxidants like mangiferin and cholorogenic acids
Creates year-round jobs for coffee growers
Put your steeping on autopilot: can’t oversteep it, add hot water as needed for more cups
Ingredients: Coffee Leaf Tea, blueberry flavour
How to steep: 2.5g per 250mL/8 fl. oz cup, use freshly boiled water, steep for minimum 4 minutes

About Wize Monkey View company

1 Tasting Note

Really, really excited to see a blueberry blend introduced into the Wize Monkey line up! I wanted to order it w/ the initial release but it sold out so quickly that I didn’t have a chance! My manager scored a tin of it though and was kind enough to share some with me so that I could still experience it! I do wish there was some actual blueberry in the blend and that it wasn’t just blueberry flavouring – if only for an improved visual. I know that it ultimately doesn’t matter; a small percentage of blueberries in the dry leaf wouldn’t actually impact the taste at all – but my monkey brain still feels like it would do something even if logic dictates otherwise…

To start – this taste delicious! However, it is a little bit strange in its deliciousness!?

You know those strawberry candied in the foil wrapper that actually looks like a strawberry? The ones that everyone’s grandmother used to have a seemingly endless stock of? It tastes almost exactly what I’d imagine a blueberry version of those candies would be like – sweet, sticky/syrupy blueberry candy! The flip, though, is that it’s also floral!? It’s sort of strange having a mug of something that tastes both like candies and like freshly picked flowers – but I did like the mix.

Looking forward to more experimenting with this tisane, and hopefully acquiring a full tin at some point!