Blueberry cream

Fruit Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by tigress_al

• “Hopefully this will not be the last review I ever get to write for a Zen tea? Please don’t deprive me of my favorites forever, Zen! This is a decent enough no-caff option. Blueberry, apples,...” Read full tasting note
  • “I cold brewed this and of course, the hibiscus took over a little bit, but it wasn’t too bad. The cream was mostly nonexistent though. I wonder if it would be creamier if I put a little bit of hot...” Read full tasting note

From Zen Tea

Perfect harmony between fresh sour sharp blueberry and soft creamy flavour.
Great for iced or hot tea.

Ingredients: apple pieces, hibiscus, rose hips fine cut, beetroot, blueberries, blackberries, cornflowers, barberry, natural flavour
Preparation (1 cup): 1 teaspoon, boiling water, 5-9 minutes

About Zen Tea View company

Hopefully this will not be the last review I ever get to write for a Zen tea? Please don’t deprive me of my favorites forever, Zen! This is a decent enough no-caff option. Blueberry, apples, hibiscus, rosehips. There are little leaves that look like blackberry leaves that aren’t listed in the ingredients list, so that is questionable. Possibly using 1 3/4 teaspoons is the problem, but this one is mostly hibiscus which I don’t love. Definite blueberry flavor, but that takes a backseat to the hibiscus/rosehips. I don’t get the ‘cream’ flavor from the name, especially with the hibiscus involved, but there is a slight sweetness. I would LOVE this blend if there wasn’t hibiscus included.
Steep #1 // 1 3/4 teaspoons for a full mug// few minutes after boiling // 3 minute steep

I’m looking at Zen’s website to post this review and it looks like they took MANY teas off the sold out list? Maybe it’s a mistake though. So it’s worth another look if you were thinking of buying some teas.

Evol Ving Ness

I like this tea precisely BECAUSE it contains hibiscus.

tea-sipper

You must be the one person who likes hibiscus then. :D I kid.

I cold brewed this and of course, the hibiscus took over a little bit, but it wasn’t too bad. The cream was mostly nonexistent though. I wonder if it would be creamier if I put a little bit of hot water in first and then add in the cold water for cold brewing.