Dragonwell Lung Ching

Green Tea
Floral, Green, Roasted
Edit tea info Last updated by MJ

• “I like this a lot! It’s got that great floraly-savory Chinese green tea smell and a delicious light taste. I’m not sure Dragonwell’s going to be one of my favorites, but it’s a good standard...” Read full tasting note
  • “The flavor was extremely mild, in my opinion, but the earthy-floral aroma helped make up for that. I ordered it with some berry scones during one of my visits to Zen Tea. The scones definitely...” Read full tasting note

From ZenTea

This famous handcrafted green tea from the city of Hanzhou in Zhejiang province of China derives its “Dragon Well” name from a legend about a dragon who answered a Taoist Monk’s prayers for rain during a drought in 250 AD. The flat leaves are harvested in early spring. The leaves are dried and flattened by repeatedly turning and pressing them against the sides of a hot pan. This tea produces a champagne colored brew with a semi-sweet taste.

About ZenTea View company

I like this a lot! It’s got that great floraly-savory Chinese green tea smell and a delicious light taste. I’m not sure Dragonwell’s going to be one of my favorites, but it’s a good standard green tea and I’m glad I have a bag in case I get a hankering for it.

The flavor was extremely mild, in my opinion, but the earthy-floral aroma helped make up for that. I ordered it with some berry scones during one of my visits to Zen Tea. The scones definitely helped bolster the flavor without overpowering it with too much of a sweet taste.

Flavors: Floral, Green, Roasted