Cinnamon Apple

Black Fruit Blend
Apple, Cinnamon Chips, Cinnamon Flavour, South Indian Flower Orange Pekoe Black Tea
Apple, Apple Candy, Bitter, Cinnamon
Loose Leaf, Tea Bag
High
Edit tea info Last updated by Tabby

• “Another from Sips by. I had been waiting to try this one because I’m caffeine sensitive and need to try stuff like this in a low stakes environment. Luckily, this is my Friday night and I am free...” Read full tasting note

From Zest Tea

Zest Tea brings us coffee-level caffeine without the negative side effects. The amino acids in Zest help create a steady alertness – instead of the jitters and crash associated with other caffeinated products.

Zest premium energy teas offer the same energizing kick of coffee without the negative side effects. Zest teas have comparable caffeine levels to coffee but the amino acids in Zest help create a steady alertness – instead of the jitters and crash associated with other caffeinated products.

About Zest Tea View company

Another from Sips by. I had been waiting to try this one because I’m caffeine sensitive and need to try stuff like this in a low stakes environment. Luckily, this is my Friday night and I am free to make bad sleep decisions.

I’ve actually tried this brand’s Earl Grey, too, but I think I was on Steepster hiatus then. It was good. Not spectacular, but pretty good.

Anyway. Apple cinnamon has been a flavor dear to my heart my whole life. Steeped, the cinnamon smells like Red Hots. I’m not sure about that. Artificial cinnamon is always a bit of a letdown. Luckily, it doesn’t taste super artificial. However, there is that weird bitterness you get from stuff that has had caffeine added to it. Leaves your mouth kinda tingly. The apple flavor is present, but falls behind the cinnamon. All around, the taste here is mild. This is a gently flavored tea that could probably stand a longer steep time than I gave it.

EDIT: The caffeine certainly offers a potent boost. Upped my heart rate and motivated me to get off the couch. I am talking much faster than I normally do.

Flavors: Apple, Apple Candy, Bitter, Cinnamon

mtchyg

I don’t mean to alarm you but maybe it isn’t the caffeine that has upped your heart rate… this being your 666th review. haha

Tabby

Haha!! The note of the beast!