drank Vanille by TeaGschwendner

I’m currently experimenting a bit with this since I need to empty the tin since it’s rather old(the tea, not the tin).
<Now seems like a good time to retrieve and store the english description, to add when my account is old enough:
The deep rich aroma of Madagascar vanilla makes for a velvety smooth, naturally sweetened tea that is excellent hot or iced.

Ingredients: Black tea from China, Sri Lanka and India, vanilla bean pieces and flavor.

Preparation: One heaping teaspoon per 8oz cup of filtered, boiling water. Allow to brew 2 minutes.>

Have been drinking black tea for about 2 years now, oolong for 4, white for 9-10, green almost as long, rooibos for 13-14, and just started mate.
I like almost all unflavoured teas(the only exception so far was Keemun, though I suppose I could try again – but there are so many others to try which I’m more likely to like!) and also some flavored ones.
I especially love Oolongs, and I’m always interested in anything “exotic”, like teas from less known regions, or greens/whites/oolongs from those regions usually only known for blacks.

Germany