I’d like to start the day by saying, “Thank you Sil”
Thank you for being the best tea sister ever, & for sharing this teavivre order with me. Even with the crazy postal mix ups, its SO worth it. This cup of tea is lovely, a perfect start to what will be a busy busy day with me cloistered away in the practice room at UMSL, followed by a rehearsal with the choir, followed by more cloistering, a lesson with my student there, dinner at a BBQ joint nearby, a little more practice, & then the concert tonight. I’m bringing my laptop, just in case I have time to take a break from playing music & work on my novel a little. That’s my day. This tea is wonderful. Like a comforting baked sweet potato, straight from the oven. So rich, malty, & soothing.

Nightshifter

Ooo, I can’t wait to try this one!

Comments

Nightshifter

Ooo, I can’t wait to try this one!

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO