2 Tasting Notes
Using this recipe for fresh vanilla bean tea.
1 Ceylon Vanilla Bean
4 Cups of Water
5-10g Ceylon Orange Pekoe Tea
4 Tsp of Sugar
- Heat up 1/4 cup of water and the sugar on the stove in a saucepan.
- Slice 1 vanilla bean in half and scoop out the seeds, adding them to the water and sugar.
- Add the bean shell as well and allow the mixture to heat for 5-10 minutes until the sugar is dissolved.
- In a separate saucepan, bring 4 cups of water to a boil.
- Add the tea of your choice to the water and allow them to steep for 3-4 minutes.
- Remove the vanilla bean from the sugar mixture and add to the tea.
- Remove (strain) the tea leaves and stir the mixture thoroughly before serving.
- Enjoy your cup of vanilla tea!
Delicious and fresh ceylon vanilla beans – https://www.amazon.com/Whole-Vanilla-Bean/dp/B07ZXNRBJ5/
Ceylon loose leaf tea used – https://www.amazon.com/Ceylon-Black-Tea/dp/B07F59NYRF
Flavors: Flowers, Tea, Vanilla