Throat Therapy

Loose Leaf, Sachet
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Michael

1 Tasting Note View all

• “It tasted better than I expected. I’m not sure if it was this tea that took the edge off my sore throat or some other aspect, like the fact that the water was hot, or the honey I added, so I have...” Read full tasting note

From Adagio Teas

Our Throat Therapy tea blend is just what your sore throat is thirsty for. The warm and soothing embrace of sweet licorice, calming anise, and fresh raspberry leaves are a trifecta of comfort. We recommend sipping this one with a bit of honey for that added coating effect.

Ingredients: licorice, raspberry leaves, hibiscus, orange, cinnamon, aniseed & slippery elm

Steeping Instructions: Steep at 212° for 5 minutes.

About Adagio Teas View company

1 Tasting Note

It tasted better than I expected. I’m not sure if it was this tea that took the edge off my sore throat or some other aspect, like the fact that the water was hot, or the honey I added, so I have nothing to say about that. But it is comforting. It’s tasty enough that I kind of want to buy the box of tea bags to just have as an option. For whatever reason licorice and spice are flavors I crave when I am sick. Also mint and ginger, but those are for another review.

The brewing parameters I used were not scientific. Put what appears to be a teaspoon in a tea bag. Pour boiling water. Wait a few minutes or until the tea is cool enough to drink, but still hot. I got 2 infusions out of it.

Flavors: Anise, Herbal, Licorice, Medicinal