Apple Pie

Rooibos Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Memily

From Art of Tea

Imagine sinking your teeth into your grandmother’s apple pie. Feel your mouth water as you envision the texture of the crisp, buttery crust collapsing onto your taste buds, immediately followed by an avalanche of warm, sweet, cinnamon-laced, apple drenched goodness. Now, take a sip of this incredibly sinful blend and try to pretend that it doesn’t bring your senses back to that special moment when your life was forever changed by that truly delightful and heavenly dessert your grandmother so lovingly created.

About Art of Tea View company

Art of Tea is a tea importer and wholesaler based in Los Angeles, California. We hand blend and custom craft the world’s finest organic teas and botanicals. Our teas are carefully selected directly from growers, each one offering a unique story.

I got a small sample tin of this a while back and didn’t log it, evidently neither did anyone else because I created the entry just now. :)

This tisane has a rather flamboyant description on the Art of Tea website. I don’t really think that it lives up to all the HYPE, but it’s okay. I get a lot of apple flavor here along with cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg. there are pink peppercorns in the tea but thankfully it doesn’t taste real peppery or anything. This reminds me of a mulled apple cider than it does pie, but it’s pretty good overall. I don’t taste anything resembling a buttery pie crust. If you don’t really like the taste of rooibos, it could be a blend for you since I don’t taste a whole lot of rooibos in it.

Enjoyed with 1 tsp. or so of coconut sugar, it is almost making me forget the chocolate bars I got today at Trader Joes! :)

smells incredible, but the taste is lackluster. even with sugar, it is bland and doesn’t live up to the aroma and description. sorry, but there you go.