Raspberry Pomegranate

Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by momo

1 Tasting Note View all

• “Second ever “kombucha” related thing. Someday I’ll drink the proper stuff, and not just DT’s blend with kombucha powder in it and these store bought ones; but considering I’ve only recently learned...” Read full tasting note

From Búcha

Did we invent a magic fruit? As if by magic, familiar flavors taste inexplicably, unexpectedly wonderful, and it’s time for another sip…

We make this magic by adding a hint of elderflower to our carefully fermented brew, transforming the rich, vibrant flavors of raspberry and pomegranate– welding them together and…sending them in orbit!

Magically, the bottle drains, as if it has done so on its own….

About Búcha View company

1 Tasting Note

Second ever “kombucha” related thing.

Someday I’ll drink the proper stuff, and not just DT’s blend with kombucha powder in it and these store bought ones; but considering I’ve only recently learned that it’s safe for me to drink these kombucha teas with my allergies, I’m moving slowly. Baby steps. I mean, don’t get me wrong – I know it’s a bit irrational because the doctor pretty straight up said “Kombucha? Bitch, you’re good to go”! (Not really in those words, but you get the point). However, when you live your life in fear of something/avoiding it…

- Pretty good; definitely tasted like pomegranate to me
- The raspberry was… there.
- Honestly didn’t love it; but was that the flavour or the style it was prepared in?
- Really liked it at first but there’s a “tang” that builds up and gets far too strong
- Like apple cider vinegar
- Definitely that same sort of acidity

So, that was foray #2 into Kombucha.