Pomegranate Lavender Green Tea

Green Tea
Fruity, Green, Lavender, Tart, Umami, Vegetal, Fruit Tree Flowers
Edit tea info Last updated by ashleyelizabeth

• “I’m rating this so highly because it was a pure surprise for me. I’m not usually a fan of green tea but I love lavender and this tea tastes so good. The lavender comes through really strongly and...” Read full tasting note
  • “Oh, this isn’t bad at all. Which is really surprising, TBH. The pomegranate is heavy on the candy scent, which is why I picked this tea up. The sencha is sadly still quite vegetal and green, which...” Read full tasting note
  • “In the dry leaf I can see lots of lavender and other petals, but all I smell is the pomegranate. But once steeped, the fragrance of the lavender comes out in full force. It beautifully compliments...” Read full tasting note
  • “This one is a winner! Just one sniff and I was in love. It’s got quite a fruity aroma and smells wonderful. I found the price to be very reasonable too.” Read full tasting note

From Bulk Barn

Product description not available yet.

About Bulk Barn View company

The lavender comes through really strongly and balances well with the softer, more mellow green tea. It’s really layered and totally a hidden gem. This is a lovely floral tea and a total staple in my cupboard. It’s one of my favourite green teas.

Flavors: Fruity, Green, Lavender

Oh, this isn’t bad at all. Which is really surprising, TBH.

The pomegranate is heavy on the candy scent, which is why I picked this tea up. The sencha is sadly still quite vegetal and green, which isn’t my favourite, but the flavours come together pretty well.

I won’t be rushing out for more of this, but I don’t regret trying it. :)

In the dry leaf I can see lots of lavender and other petals, but all I smell is the pomegranate. But once steeped, the fragrance of the lavender comes out in full force. It beautifully compliments the smell of the fruit and green tea.

The taste of this is very pleasant and balanced. The green tea isn’t really distinctive, but there’s some vegetal notes that I lends to the blend, and the lavender and pomegranate are in harmony – a bit tart, floral and fruity.

On the finish the fruit fades out first, the lavender lingers a bit longer and then departs and eventually there’s just the vegetal umami notes of the green tea with a hint of the cooling sensation from the lavender.

It’s been ages since I’ve had this, and it’s been sitting in my cupboard for far too long, but it’s still really good.

Flavors: Fruity, Lavender, Tart, Umami, Vegetal